Just in case we have HK collectors - WTS: HK P9S 45 Combat plus 7 factory mags!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    I put this on Sturmgewher.com (another good gun sales forum) because they have a bunch of HK collectors on there...

WTS: HK P9S Combat in 45 ACP in excellent condition (a shooter not a safe queen) with 7 factory magazines (they run $100+ each if you can find them) and a custom IWB holster by Dead Eye Luke. I also have a variety of weights of recoil springs from Wolff I'll include. It has a fresh buffer installed too. $2200 cash - will accept credit cards with a 3% surcharge to cover the fee from Square.

P9Sleft.jpg

P9Sright.jpg

P9Sdatecode.jpg

KILOEASY

Expert
    Super sweet h and k-i,d love to have it-any trades ???-congrats on your "ban'-what was the deal with "pff" ??? I loved that site !!! Then "poof" no more guns-lol-good luck on sale-kiloeasy

flyandscuba

Master
    Super sweet h and k-i,d love to have it-any trades ???-congrats on your "ban'-what was the deal with "pff" ??? I loved that site !!! Then "poof" no more guns-lol-good luck on sale-kiloeasy

You can thank "capt" John Pinney & donedeal2 for the demise of PFF. It was "crusty old men on a power trip" issue. The place is a ghost town now - cob webs growing & crickets chirping...

No great loss - GCGF has been a creation as a result - and we needed a place like this, so I'm glad they showed their ass over at PFF.

Top Bottom