What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    War-Buff:

TACTICAL METAL WORKS LLC​

NAVARRE, FL 32566
    850-496-6652

Like Nick, business is from his house. Used him and would use him again if I needed a FFL. Kent is his name. Retired Vet too. $25 transfer fee including NIC
    Thanks. Are you sure he is still doing transfers? Seems I called him around last fall and am pretty sure he said he wasn't.

Navarre Guns & Ammo quoted me $35. I guess I got spoiled by Nick's $20 for up to 3 serial numbers.

Just because they are so close, I used Oak Ridge Range for one last year. $42...Ouch!

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks. Are you sure he is still doing transfers? Seems I called him around last fall and am pretty sure he said he wasn't.

Navarre Guns & Ammo quoted me $35. I guess I got spoiled by Nick's $20 for up to 3 serial numbers.

Just because they are so close, I used Oak Ridge Range for one last year. $42...Ouch!
    Yes, ouch at Oak Ridge.

As of Dec Kent was doing transfers. I bought a shotgun on-line and he did the transfer for me. As I said, $25 including the NIC check

Agree about Nick. He was close, reasonable, and I enjoyed talking with him. Last we talked his new business was taking so much of his time he didn't have time for his FFL.

chef_josh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The last transfer I had done at Oak Ridge (Sept 2020) was $47, and honestly, that wasn’t even the part that irritated me… I got the FedEx notification my rifle was delivered at about 9am, and when I went in at like 2PM to pick it up, I was informed they hadn’t checked in deliveries yet. They told me I had to wait until it was checked into their system first, and that they’d call me. They called at 10 the next morning, so I had to wait a little over 24 hours from it being delivered to do the 4473.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The last transfer I had done at Oak Ridge (Sept 2020) was $47, and honestly, that wasn’t even the part that irritated me… I got the FedEx notification my rifle was delivered at about 9am, and when I went in at like 2PM to pick it up, I was informed they hadn’t checked in deliveries yet. They told me I had to wait until it was checked into their system first, and that they’d call me. They called at 10 the next morning, so I had to wait a little over 24 hours from it being delivered to do the 4473.
    Good to know, I don't deal with people that I pay for a service and I have to wait around for them to feel like doing it. That's crap customer service.

Boardfeet

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you are in Navarre, drive up 87 20 miles to East Milton. Google Rumblewepnz. Howard Mahute
    850 426-Eighty Seven Forty. He is $25.00
    Make an appointment. Also an excellent gunsmith, only FFL I use.

Top Bottom