• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I FEEL - -> when enough is enough,the thugs will get "setup" by a well armed and trained/coordinated group of the good guys. People that say . . "Enough is enough."
    A good number of the thugs will get severely injured AND killed. This could be bad or good depending on the following action by the police,posecuters,judges, politicians,and most of all,the general public.
    I truly hope that it does not have to come down to this. However at this time in our history,I feel that it is inevitable. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some places have open carry laws and some are taking advantage of it.
    Garrett Foster brought his AK to a demonstration and was shot by an active duty soldier that believed he was being threatened. One of the photos suggests that Foster had been in the Army.
    1596977917973.png

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Some places have open carry laws and some are taking advantage of it.
    Garrett Foster brought his AK to a demonstration and was shot by an active duty soldier that believed he was being threatened. One of the photos suggests that Foster had been in the Army.
    View attachment 89396

Here ya go:

The photo collage you attached is misleading enough without explanation, and more-so with the one you guessed.

The idiot now-deceased Foster ran toward the vehicle that was trying to egress the mob. The idiot raised his rifle and pointed it at the driver while shouting at the driver. Unfortunately for those of us who were privileged enough to be members of the best branch of the Armed Services, this misguided buffoon was in the Air Force previously, then thankfully separated.

The driver who acted in self-defense is an active-duty soldier. He's the Army gent in the Cav cover. He was not on-duty at the time. He was driving around as an Uber driver, or for some other similar company. (Those companies have stupid "no-firearms" policies, so understandably, the lawyers won't specify publicly which one he worked for). (Good thing he didn't allow some libtard policy to neuter his ability to survive a mob, huh?) He cooperated with the police. He acted according to the circumstances that found him.

You wanna protest? Fine.
    You wanna carry concealed? Fine.
    You wanna OC? Uhm, ok, I guess.
    You wanna act stupid and threaten innocents with your firearm? Win stupid prizes, then.

Edit to add:
    Notice how the photo collage emphasizes the dead guy and his fiancé, yet still manages to token-balance the facts by showing the shooter in his uniform vs mugshot AND shows the dead guy as he points his rifle at the driver (bottom-left), albeit in a micro-sized postage-stamp blurred image. Most "fair" libtard "journalism I've seen in years...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want to point out how the Media is and how a prosecutor could utilize your social media posts to cast your ctions as premeditated. Quotes from the article:

" ● Last month he wrote about using 'deadly force' against 'the mobs' and posted online about how to kill someone with a firearm.

DailyMail.com previously unearthed disturbing social media posts which paint a troubling picture of the 33-year-old career soldier.

The fervent Trump supporter wrote about 'deadly force' against 'the mobs' and posted online about how to kill someone with a firearm just last month. "

You can view the article to read the Posts they chose to highlight. "We" have 1A Rights, the dilemma is that our discussions on tactical scenarios emanating from real social events/riots/crime: can and will be used in various ways to portray you and your defensive actions as not as training or situational scenario quarterbacking but as preplaned aggressive confrontation with the desired result of inflecting injury/death at a specific group (protesters, mob road blockers, rioters). It is ammo for Procutors and food for media to dish out. You probable noticed "Trump" and dem politics were also highlighted to sow division and add potential motivation to shift the issue away from self defense.

The above, is exactly why I don't answer "What would you have done?" question or thump my chest making comments like kill them all, let God sort them out or better judgeded by 12 than carried by 6. If I'm involved in an event, you'll need to read the Court transcripts. Self censorship, your absolutely right but is their any true value for anyone to say hypothetically, they would do this or that? I don't think stating to the Court: Well, Member XYZ said "I would blast them and let the chips fall where the may." will help you plight.

Your path, pave it the way you see fit.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Seems like even a small dose of common sense would be in order.
    If I state what I would do if a thug waved a gun in my face,with or without threatening remarks,that is one thing.
    If I stated that I was to get my gun,get in my truck,go down to a known road block,and hope that a thug would wave a gun in my face so that I could shoot him,well . . . that is entirely different.
    I have read NOTHING on this forum that would signify a lack of common sense by any member.
    Good going guys. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want to point out how the Media is and how a prosecutor could utilize your social media posts to cast your ctions as premeditated. Quotes from the article:

" ● Last month he wrote about using 'deadly force' against 'the mobs' and posted online about how to kill someone with a firearm.

DailyMail.com previously unearthed disturbing social media posts which paint a troubling picture of the 33-year-old career soldier.

The fervent Trump supporter wrote about 'deadly force' against 'the mobs' and posted online about how to kill someone with a firearm just last month. "

You can view the article to read the Posts they chose to highlight. "We" have 1A Rights, the dilemma is that our discussions on tactical scenarios emanating from real social events/riots/crime: can and will be used in various ways to portray you and your defensive actions as not as training or situational scenario quarterbacking but as preplaned aggressive confrontation with the desired result of inflecting injury/death at a specific group (protesters, mob road blockers, rioters). It is ammo for Procutors and food for media to dish out. You probable noticed "Trump" and dem politics were also highlighted to sow division and add potential motivation to shift the issue away from self defense.

The above, is exactly why I don't answer "What would you have done?" question or thump my chest making comments like kill them all, let God sort them out or better judgeded by 12 than carried by 6. If I'm involved in an event, you'll need to read the Court transcripts. Self censorship, your absolutely right but is their any true value for anyone to say hypothetically, they would do this or that? I don't think stating to the Court: Well, Member XYZ said "I would blast them and let the chips fall where the may." will help you plight.

Your path, pave it the way you see fit.
    Many of us do say more than we should and you are 100% correct about that.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reason 2. I have enough concerns with what I believe are unconstitutional Red Flag Laws and gun grabbers doing word semantics to their desired interpretation. Guilty until proven innocent while you are deprived of property and all persons in you residence are deprived of an appropriate means of self defense.

Then we read the " Bullets first" and "from my cold dead hands" type comments. What should the Judge and LE think with that information?

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    wildrider, I agree that discretion is wise and needless "chest-thumping" is not, and you certainly have the right to self-censor.

For me, I don't advocate hate-fueled actions, but I also don't advocate turning the other cheek over and over and over again.

My comments are my own. I will be able to explain them with a clear conscience to whomever has need of an explanation. Evil exists. Inalienable rights exist, too. One of the countless lessons the military taught me is Failure to act decisively "now" can cost more lives than waiting for a better scenario "later".

In the case of thugs attacking you in public, or thugs attacking you in your living room, if you wait for a court-appointed mediator or social-worker to solve the problem for you, you're most likely only going to need a coroner. You have a right to self-defense that no written word can take away from you.

This is a gun forum. We discuss many aspects of gun ownership here.

In my view, these civil discussions are vital to the advancement of responsible gun ownership by Citizens of this Nation. To completely stop talking about it in fear of one day maybe having to explain TRUTH to a crooked attorney is to give up before the fight. If we stop making ourselves better, then the anti-US and anti-2A crowd win another one.

I call them libtards. UnAmerican. Anti-US. Because the downfall of the 2A will lead directly to the downfall of the Nation. TRUTH.

Those rioters and looters are thugs. I recently found out that apparently "thug" can be misconstrued as the "n"-word that I'm not allowed to say without the Earth ripping open but black people can use it in anger and it's ok. Well, I'm not changing my vocabulary because some ignorant fool wants to reappropriate some term. A thug is a punk who commits violent crimes. A lowlife who attacks innocent people, bystanders, shop owners, elderly, kids, handicapped folks, pets, etc. A thug is a dirtbag who sprays paint all over someone else's property (whether public or private). A thug is an SOB who steals, rapes, attacks, and murders just because they think they can get away with it.

A thug is a coward. Skin color is completely IRRELEVANT.

If a thug threatened my life or the life of my family, I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself or them. If the situation required or authorized deadly force, then so be it. I can't predict the future, and UNLIKE most of these current thugs, I am NOT actively looking for a fight. However, I believe that responsible gun owners should think about these scenarios before they happen. Prudence would dictate having a well-thought plan. Discuss it with your family. Discuss it with your friends and like-minded acquaintances. These discussions refine your decisions. Others point out perspectives or details you may have missed. They help you make better choices. I have no problem discussing these matters. They are legal discussions of bad scenarios that are unfortunately very real possibilities today, right now, thanks to the piss-poor "leadership" of so many and the cowardly actions of so many more.

I would stand before a Court of Law with my hand on a bible and defend every word of that.

I understand your view, too. These Red Flag laws are reprehensible and Unconstitutional threats that are now constantly looming over the heads of peaceful Citizens.

I don't know the best answer, but I do believe that we must continue to keep each other honest, educated, and humble.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am planning on switching to a 9” radian 300 black out or a Sig canebrake rattler. The canebrake has a shorter barrel and works with a folded stock - but I decided to buy a couple months too late.
    I'm curious if it's still considered self defense if you take the time to put on ear muffs for ear pro before firing the 300 blackout from inside the vehicle. I mean, I don't wanna damage my hearing while defending myself if I don't have to. Also, could you imagine the protestors faces when you put on a set of ear muffs, and then pull the blackout pistol from beside the seat. Hahaha

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If my choices are dead or hearing loss, then I guess I’m going to need hearing aids.
    You know those pussies holding up traffic and brandishing aren't gonna fire on you in an instant. I'd just love to see the life drop out of their faces when I throw on some ear muffs and pull out the blackout. Pretty sure they'd instantly piss and shit themselves at the same time. If I'm blocked in by other vehicles and have no other options, I guess I'll have to sacrifice my front windshield and lay waste to the idiots. If you come to my vehicle with a gun in your hands, I can't think of any other reasons than that of you meaning to do do harm to myself or my family. You're getting smoked right then and there. I will not hesitate in the least bit.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    IMO - - -> no hearing protection BEFORE the gunplay. Put yourself in the place of a juror at YOUR trial.
    NO - -> EAR MUFFS,SAFETY GLASSES,SHOOTING GLOVES,PLATE CARRIER,KEVLAR HELMATE,MOMENT OF PRAYER,etc,etc.
    For me it will be a quick call to 911. Just for the formalities,knowing all cops will refuse to come for "various" reasons. Put the phone on the dash so the dispatcher and her recorder can hear my commands to drop the gun,move away,I just want to be left alone,please don't shoot me,don't point the gun at me,and, he is pointing the gun directly at me and telling me that he is going to shoot me,I am armed,please don't make me have to shoot you . . . THEN . . . the line has been crossed. You have made the threat,you are holding a gun,I WILL DEFEND MYSELF.
    LAW ENFORCEMENT . . . ---> stay out of my way and allow me to EFFECTIVELY protect myself. You can show up to write your reports ater the incident. But please do not ask me ANY questions about the incident then and there. I want to cooperate fully. I WILL cooperate fully. But will do it ASAP thru the the voice of my lawyer. --- SAWMAN

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Put yourself in the place of a juror at YOUR trial.

Just my opinion! And remember, everyone has opinions just like buttholes and most stink. But I am never one to put myself in the shoes of a juror at a trial or even remotely think about it in a self defense situation. Read the laws, know the laws, follow the laws. Nothing more, nothing less. Putting myself into the brain of someone else is impossible!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I'm curious if it's still considered self defense if you take the time to put on ear muffs for ear pro before firing the 300 blackout from inside the vehicle. I mean, I don't wanna damage my hearing while defending myself if I don't have to. Also, could you imagine the protestors faces when you put on a set of ear muffs, and then pull the blackout pistol from beside the seat. Hahaha

I keep 2 sets of ear plugs in my center console and 2 sets of ear muffs in the back.

Members online

Top Bottom