• ...and so much more!
  • Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    So apparently, some of the new street blocking insurgents have started openly carrying guns. I had a friend send me this.
    IMG_8893.jpg

I dont know if its accurate or staged, but be safe out there and pay attention to your surroundings.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I dont know that this isn't staged, but its something to be aware of and mentally prepare for.

Yes, LEO needs to step in and keep people off the roads, but thats not happening. Shall not be infringed is the Law too, but we have to pay stamps and submit to background checks... What Is and What Ought to Be are not the same things. :(

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you don't know your CC handgun might not be "enough": there's your Sign!

Seperate from any CC provisions, FL allows you to have a loaded handgun (pistol) "properly encased" in your vehicle": Choose wisely! It should be part of your routine travel gear irregardless of distance and destination.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I was in that blue pickup I'd be hosing the blood off my grill right now and whistling a happy tune!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont know that this isn't staged, but its something to be aware of and mentally prepare for.

Yes, LEO needs to step in and keep people off the roads, but thats not happening. Shall not be infringed is the Law too, but we have to pay stamps and submit to background checks... What Is and What Ought to Be are not the same things. :(
    With all the well documented crap going on, I highly doubt the image was "staged". Some were skeptical about the Spitting Distance Standoff I posted until I found a longer Vid. News has a lot of reports of rioter criminals running to and shooting at people/cars. Recall all the crap LE would get from shooting at a fleeing suspect that endangered LE? Seems these criminals have no such moral/law concerns.

If a person in the blue pickup had his freedom of movement stopped by armed persons brandishing forearms and threatening lethal force to detain them, how many felonies is that? What level of force are is justified to stop the threat and escape the kidnapping situation?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If you don't know your CC handgun might not be "enough": there's your Sign!

Seperate from any CC provisions, FL allows you to have a loaded handgun (pistol) "properly encased" in your vehicle": Choose wisely! It should be part of your routine travel gear irregardless of distance and destination.

Mine fires 556 and takes 30 round mags...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If you are planning on using a AR "pistol" from either inside the vech or between the partially open door and the vech you do not want anything with a OAL of >28 or 30 inches.
    My 10.5" AR is that and it gets a little tough to swing. And forget the solid shouldering and firm cheek weld.
    A shorter AR would be somewhat better but we did not have a test gun available. (As it were we freaked out the black female FedEx driver.) I suspect that a 7.5 or 8.5 bbl would be somewhat better. However to me a Kel Tec PMR 30 with a couple extra mags would seem better than that.
    I really hope that I will not ever be put in the position of the above driver. I will do everything to avoid it. However . . . I am pretty sure that whomever points a gun at me is gonna die. I have the same rights as a LEO right.
    The guys with the guns seem to have been waiting for the driver to move (however so slightly) his truck towards them. Then they would be in fear of their lives and they could kill him. Same aa LEO right. --- SAWMAN

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If you are planning on using a AR "pistol" from either inside the vech or between the partially open door and the vech you do not want anything with a OAL of >28 or 30 inches.
    My 10.5" AR is that and it gets a little tough to swing. And forget the solid shouldering and firm cheek weld.
    A shorter AR would be somewhat better but we did not have a test gun available. (As it were we freaked out the black female FedEx driver.) I suspect that a 7.5 or 8.5 bbl would be somewhat better. However to me a Kel Tec PMR 30 with a couple extra mags would seem better than that.
    I really hope that I will not ever be put in the position of the above driver. I will do everything to avoid it. However . . . I am pretty sure that whomever points a gun at me is gonna die. I have the same rights as a LEO right.
    The guys with the guns seem to have been waiting for the driver to move (however so slightly) his truck towards them. Then they would be in fear of their lives and they could kill him. Same aa LEO right. --- SAWMAN

I am planning on switching to a 9” radian 300 black out or a Sig canebrake rattler. The canebrake has a shorter barrel and works with a folded stock - but I decided to buy a couple months too late.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone that still believes the left isn’t at war with the right is mistaken. The corrupt politicians and crooked judges are giving these pieces of shit permission to do any and everything they want with no fear of being arrested or prosecuted .

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In part .... "The guys with the guns seem to have been waiting for the driver to move (however so slightly) his truck towards them. Then they would be in fear of their lives and they could kill him. Same aa LEO right. --- SAWMAN"
    Person's committing a criminal act with a firearm do not have the same Rights to self protection: "use of lethal force in this case" justifications as a lawful citizen or LE do. Same as a guy picking a fight, getting his ass kicked, then pulling a gun.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just remember its your word against all of them after its all over you started it and they were defending themselves unless you think they wouldn't lie

tritonboy2001

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just remember its your word against all of them after its all over you started it and they were defending themselves unless you think they wouldn't lie
    I am gonna install a car cam that records to a sd card, so I can have it facing fwd, in case something like this happens. Crazy that it is going this way, down hill fast.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No different then most deadly use of force incidents on the street. How many rioters illegally blocking the street wouldn't be hostile witnesses?

Car Cams are cheap and indispensable.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well THAT changes a few things...

Person's committing a criminal act with a firearm do not have the same Rights to self protection: "use of lethal force in this case" justifications as a lawful citizen or LE do. Same as a guy picking a fight, getting his ass kicked, then pulling a gun.

^--- This.

They are already committing a crime by blocking traffic. If it was an approved "permit" to protest in the streets, the cops would be there.

As for who says what, let the attorneys and forensics and five-million cellphones beaming live to "the cloud" figure it out. I plan to be able to give my side of the story.

The real question is: what's your move?

My answer. Assess the number of guns already pointed at you. Pick your tactic. "Honorable" and "justified" are just words on your tombstone if you choose to engage when the enemy has the upper-hand.

Personally, avoid the crowds. If unable, turn around. If unable, reverse. If unable, have 911 on speakerphone while you sit tight and unholster discreetly. If you are no-kidding boxed-in and being attacked, pick the leader, and disconnect his computer. Then hit the accelerator and ram your way through any "soft" impediments to your escape from a deadly attack.

If you hit something massive, like another car, your airbag might get set off and your vehicle disabled. Bad news. So pick "soft and movable" for your exit path.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A link to a short notice about the incident.

The video is embedded in the article. It's about 3-min long. The footage of the morons blocking traffic and pointing handguns at the blue truck is near the beginning.

The truck had a way to egress and eventually did so.

These idiots are having their bad behavior reinforced because there is zero repercussion from law enforcement. One day, they will engulf a vehicle, preventing escape, and, emboldened by their perceived power, they will attack.

May they cross a well-armed Patriot with good aim that day...

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom