• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Nice little carbine! I used to have a beretta storm in 9mm. They were nice then of course the prices inflated.

kendive

Master
    I would be interested in the 9mm conversion kit... As long as the barrel is threaded for a Silencer...

JohnnyRuger,
    I have a JR carbine in 9mm. Excellent quality; never had any issues. It's very accurate and they use any Glock mag.
    Take down is typical of any AR type platform... after a few times, it is no problem. They are fully ambidextrious; can easily place charging handle and ejector plate on either side. I use a red dot sight and it stays dead on.
    I highly recommend them; I love having a rifle that fires the same ammo as my carry pistol.
    Also, kits from JR are available to convert any of them to 9mm, .40 or .45. Takes about 20 minutes to swap over; everything drops into place and the conversions are less than $300... You do need a good AR armorer wrench but take down is simple and relatively fast.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Ken, check out the website for Just Right carbines. You can contact them with any questions that may not be covered. They have an excellent cust serv dept. Very helpful folks.
    I'm sure that you can get a threaded barrel for 9mm. Last time I priced them the conv kits were all $289...
    Been thinking about getting a .45 kit for mine.

D_odom1600

Shooter
    Just bought a jr carbine of lanbos armory 606 bucks thought it was good deal, but what are some good iron sights or red dot? And best place to get it? Can't spend much since I just ordered the gun, I am too excited to get it!!

kendive

Master
    Just bought a jr carbine of lanbos armory 606 bucks thought it was good deal, but what are some good iron sights or red dot? And best place to get it? Can't spend much since I just ordered the gun, I am too excited to get it!!

You can see the pics I posted. I just got UTG Flip sights for my .45 JRC at Amazon...

kendive

Master
    It would be great if you would tell us which one you prefer & why? Which is more accurate?

My biggest concern with the JR is cleaning. Looks like a pain in the ass.

I like them both...

And the JRC is pretty easy to take apart if needed.

FUPAGUNT

Master

Magpul MBUS front and rear flip ups, Vortex Strikefire Red Dot

Scrooge

Marksman
    I use a red/green dot; prefer it to the magpul flip up sights.
    Believe it or not, Wmart has a Centerpoint red dot sight for around $40 that is actually very good. Easy to dial in and they hold zero - I've got 2 and have used them a lot with no problems. Will mount on any Picatinny or Weaver rail...
    JRC is really a great little carbine!

D_odom1600

Shooter
    Thanks I will check it out! I have watched so many videos, looked it up all over the net and finally saved enough money I could get it. I knew if it ever hit 600 again I would get it so 606 was close enough ha ha, can't wait to shoot it!!

Top Bottom