• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Loose lips sink ships. fjb can't help himself.

What kind of Catholic is fjb? What parochial school did he go to? He has demonstrated he will break ALL the Commandments with abandon.

Biden jokes about being disappointed his ancestor wasn't part of group that killed oppressive mine foremen​

President Biden tells audience his matrilineal ancestor was accused of being a 'Molly Maguire' when he ran for office in the early 20th century​

By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi Fox News
    Published September 3, 2024 8:47 am EDT
    The president spoke about his ancestor, Edward Francis Blewitt, during a rally in support of Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris in Pittsburgh on Monday.

"I remember when my great-grandfather was only the second Catholic elected statewide in the state Senate here in Pennsylvania," Biden told the audience. "And I remember they talked about – when they’d run against him in 1906 – they said, ‘Guess what? He’s a Molly Maguire.’"

President Biden talks to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, D.C., after returning from Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. (AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein)
    "A lot of the English owned the coal mines and what they did was they really beat the hell out of the mostly Catholic population in the mines. Not a joke," Biden continued. "But there was a group they called the Molly Maguires. And Molly Maguires, if they found out the foreman was taking advantage of an individual, they would literally kill him. Not a joke. And they would bring his body up and put him on the doorstep of his family."

Harris nodded along as the president told the story of his maternal ancestor, an anecdote he previously used while on the campaign trial with former President Barack Obama.

"Kind of crude, but I gotta admit they accused my great-grandfather of being a Molly Maguire – he wasn’t, but we were so damn disappointed," Biden told the audience before assuring them, "That was a joke. That was a joke."

1725370213681.png

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Loose lips sink ships. fjb can't help himself.

What kind of Catholic is fjb? What parochial school did he go to? He has demonstrated he will break ALL the Commandments with abandon.

Biden jokes about being disappointed his ancestor wasn't part of group that killed oppressive mine foremen​

President Biden tells audience his matrilineal ancestor was accused of being a 'Molly Maguire' when he ran for office in the early 20th century​

By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi Fox News
    Published September 3, 2024 8:47 am EDT
    The president spoke about his ancestor, Edward Francis Blewitt, during a rally in support of Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris in Pittsburgh on Monday.

"I remember when my great-grandfather was only the second Catholic elected statewide in the state Senate here in Pennsylvania," Biden told the audience. "And I remember they talked about – when they’d run against him in 1906 – they said, ‘Guess what? He’s a Molly Maguire.’"

President Biden talks to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, D.C., after returning from Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. (AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein)
    "A lot of the English owned the coal mines and what they did was they really beat the hell out of the mostly Catholic population in the mines. Not a joke," Biden continued. "But there was a group they called the Molly Maguires. And Molly Maguires, if they found out the foreman was taking advantage of an individual, they would literally kill him. Not a joke. And they would bring his body up and put him on the doorstep of his family."

Harris nodded along as the president told the story of his maternal ancestor, an anecdote he previously used while on the campaign trial with former President Barack Obama.

"Kind of crude, but I gotta admit they accused my great-grandfather of being a Molly Maguire – he wasn’t, but we were so damn disappointed," Biden told the audience before assuring them, "That was a joke. That was a joke."

View attachment 502128
    The gal on left is feeling out of place but the drones in the back just keep on clapping

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Annd he's in the highest office in the land. I look forward to more of his quaint antics.
    They should just banana republic it and go ahead and take over. Why not? Who would really do anything?

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    They will be more careful when bringing him out to speak , he pretty much is going to be used to quietly sign things for 2 months that kamel does not want her name on and show case the stuff that she does want her name on . She is trying her best to look presidential coached/taught by image makers and handlers most of the time they know their job of how to put lip stick on a pig ....we shall see how well she listened .

BluesBrother

Master
    They will be more careful when bringing him out to speak , he pretty much is going to be used to quietly sign things for 2 months that kamel does not want her name on and show case the stuff that she does want her name on . She is trying her best to look presidential coached/taught by image makers and handlers most of the time they know their job of how to put lip stick on a pig ....we shall see how well she listened .
    I think she is like fjb in that regard. You can't change the stripes on a tiger and call it something it's not.

Top Bottom