• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Biden dropped an African-American insult equal in meaning to calling Black people that vote for Trump an "Uncle Tom."! Disloyal to your Race by supporting a White candidate (like White Masters) to such depth of consciousness that it is a betrayal of self and everyone of the same Race.

That folks is a racial bombshell displaying that DEMOCRATS preceive they OWN every single Black Vote. To vote other wise is to be a traitor against your own people.

On day of fuss in the media and they will forget it ever happened. Dems will rally prominent/celeb Blacks who will state it was a (yet another) misstatement for Biden to say it but he is essentially correct. It falls in the same category as the "N" word: some can say it other get hammered for it depending on skin pigment.

I hate the "View" show but I gotta see how Whoopi and the nasty old hag Behor tap dance around this issue.

This just hit:

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Democrats in general have felt that they owned the blacks AND their votes for many years.
    Dems have tailored alot of policies and indeed laws just for black people. How they have gotten away with this for so long is debatable. I have my own theory,but will not state it here for possibility of being censored or banned.
    Suffice it to say . . . the black race is intentionally being USED by the Dems. They are the Dems primary voting base. Plain as day for everyone to see. Problem is . . not enough people give a shit. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone ever see this movie of a white politician telling a black audience the truth from the movie Bullworth.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Democrats in general have felt that they owned the blacks AND their votes for many years.
    Dems have tailored alot of policies and indeed laws just for black people. How they have gotten away with this for so long is debatable. I have my own theory,but will not state it here for possibility of being censored or banned.
    Suffice it to say . . . the black race is intentionally being USED by the Dems. They are the Dems primary voting base. Plain as day for everyone to see. Problem is . . not enough people give a shit. --- SAWMAN
    The dems in my opinion are perpetuating the plantation ideology. All good things will come from masta'. Some black people have taken advantage of equal opportunity laws, but too many still have not and end up in disproportionate numbers in prison or on welfare. And there is no way they want that to change. Such of those with no felonies will vote democratic in the hopes of securing more such legislation.
    The whites react with anger toward this for good reasons of our own and most smaller business people like trump. Ends with lower level working white people angry at the blacks and this nonsense continues instead of every american working to make this a better country. The more upper income whites along with young people drinking kool of political BS kool aid will vote for democrats,
    SO THERE WE ARE!

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Politics have gotten so bad in this country. I know the right is not perfect by no means, but the left is mentally unstable and dangerous.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Politics have gotten so bad in this country. I know the right is not perfect by no means, but the left is mentally unstable and dangerous.
    Donald Trump is your president and you wonder if someone ELSE is unstable and dangerous? You can't be serious.

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donald Trump is your president and you wonder if someone ELSE is unstable and dangerous? You can't be serious.
    Dead serious , many believe this may be the last Republican we see for many many years. Enjoy him while you got him. Rough times ahead brother.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some folks may not like it but if a person is a U.S. Citizen: President Trump IS "your" President too. This fact does not change just because a persons has different opinions and dissaproves of everything he says, does or represents. "Not my President" carries the same weight as " If Trump is elected, I'll Leave the U.S.. Lol.
    The 1A allows free speech but some of it rings hollow.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some folks may not like it but if a person is a U.S. Citizen: President Trump IS "your" President too. This fact does not change just because a persons has different opinions and dissaproves of everything he says, does or represents. "Not my President" carries the same weight as " If Trump is elected, I'll Leave the U.S.. Lol.
    The 1A allows free speech but some of it rings hollow.
    Personally I take full ownership of trump as *president. I also take full ownership of having the right to oppose what he says or does.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Personally I take full ownership of trump as *president. I also take full ownership of having the right to oppose what he says or does.
    With trump I get to kept most of my guns and money. With biden I get more social justice or so he promises.
    I got called earlier by the democraps. lady asked is I had food and I said yes. She asked me about the candidates and I did not have nice things to say about the candidates including hers.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Let me tell you about Democrats and liberals. Steve correll and seth Rogan have teamed up and started a fund to get bail money for these so call protesters also known as looters pieces of shit......unreal. this is what we have to look forward to if we can't keep a republican in office. The government will take your guns and the people of the street will take everything else. Stock up on sling shots and baseball bats. Big kitchen knives too.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With the Progressive enacted Bail Reform in some democratic strongholds, Rioters will be catch and release or just given a summons. They eliminated that portion of the laws deterent Make a shit hole, live in a shit hole.

Top Bottom