• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm going to vouch for RR here, he's one of the last folks I think would promote a Biden win. The word to apply to his post is "facetious".
    Thank you. I did think It was either some reverse psychology or his way of coping with what we are all going through and dealing with it according to our personality.
    It is just that the consequences of a Biden win are not funny at all and negativity about a Trump win is EXTREMELY demoralizing.
    Most of us have to work with co workers and companies that are liberal/globalist and pro modern slavery and we come here for a holiday from this assault to our freedom so I personally counter when I find pro Biden reality being presented here.

I do understand and respect others freedom speech.
    So I counter speech with being a die hard pro Trump, pro Constitution and pro freedom even if the Pedo gets to steal the election at this time.

I am also a feisty female so I am glad we can all be ourselves here.

It is a nerve wrecking time for all of us, regardless of character.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    A government by pedophiles: I reject it completely.

I would rather die eating poison ivy in my farm.
    Agreed. I do not accept it. I'm just the asshat that throws shotgun shells in the bonfire sometimes.
    Now, what to do? Wait for the USG to fix it? FBI?, NSA?, CIA?, THE SUPREMES? WHO? Is there anyone left who's not "dirty" ?

FYI Poison ivy - Works if you smoke it. Luckily I don't have fakebook or I'd be telling everyone how super high it makes you. Would be a good way to get rid of the dumbass'es eating tide pods or whatever new stupid thing their doing. But I need them to goto work so I CAN COLLECT MY SOCIAL SECURITY.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed. I do not accept it. I'm just the asshat that throws shotgun shells in the bonfire sometimes.
    Now, what to do? Wait for the USG to fix it? FBI?, NSA?, CIA?, THE SUPREMES? WHO? Is there anyone left who's not "dirty" ?

FYI Poison ivy - Works if you smoke it. Luckily I don't have fakebook or I'd be telling everyone how super high it makes you. Would be a good way to get rid of the dumbass'es eating tide pods or whatever new stupid thing their doing. But I need them to goto work so I CAN COLLECT MY SOCIAL SECURITY.
    I had no idea about the poison ivy: you would make a great neighbor in a Biden admin..lol..though I am not a smoker but might drink myself calm whilst "waiting for Jesus".

Regarding the corruption to high heaven, yes. I agree with you also but we have to wait for the legal process to be exhausted.

Then I will rather follow action oriented men like you rather than the bend overs.

I will not accept being opressed.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you. I did think It was either some reverse psychology or his way of coping with what we are all going through and dealing with it according to our personality.
    It is just that the consequences of a Biden win are not funny at all and negativity about a Trump win is EXTREMELY demoralizing.
    Most of us have to work with co workers and companies that are liberal/globalist and pro modern slavery and we come here for a holiday from this assault to our freedom so I personally counter when I find pro Biden reality being presented here.

I do understand and respect others freedom speech.
    So I counter speech with being a die hard pro Trump, pro Constitution and pro freedom even if the Pedo gets to steal the election at this time.

I am also a feisty female so I am glad we can all be ourselves here.

It is a nerve wrecking time for all of us, regardless of character.

Thoughtful answer that I figured was what was going through your mind. We all have to work with people that don't always agree with us so you just have to humor them and get along the best you can. Do not let the Biden win (assuming he goes into office) worry you or ruin your outlook on life. We have a presidency in this country, not a dictatorship. All this shit he talked to get elected, won't 1/2 of it get done. Remember, Trump didn't do all he promised either. I have lived through a lot of elections, same ol' crap promised every time. Same old promises broke every time. It amazes me that folks still fall for it, but they do every time. We have a fairly good system of checks and balances in this country and I trust it to work. Are they going to do crap that we all don't like, sure. I've been pissed at the Republicans doing stuff I didn't like also. Goes with the territory I guess!

"It is a nerve wrecking time for all of us, regardless of character."..............only if you let it. I will be getting in the bed here shortly and get me some good ol' shuteye. I (hopefully) will get up in the A.M. and pursue another day, and keep doing that till I cash my chips in at a (much) later date.

"I am also a feisty female so I am glad we can all be ourselves here."..............I thought all females were feisty! :D

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Where is that one location in the Panhandle with the blue dot?

The blue dot looks like it might be Pensacola
    Edit to add it might be Gulf Breeze across the bay from Pensacola
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Members online

Top Bottom