• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Just another day in Putins Paradise...

Summary: anti-war and pro-war protesters are rallying in the street, independent news anchor covering the ordeal. Russian police show up, arrest every military aged male including the reporter and issue them all draft/mobilization papers.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Summary: anti-war and pro-war protesters are rallying in the street, independent news anchor covering the ordeal. Russian police show up, arrest every military aged male including the reporter and issue them all draft/mobilization papers.
    Time passes, but some things never change.

fv22

Master
    I hate hearing this. The commies running the senile SOB illegitimately slobbering up the white house might put it into his teleprompter to do the same thing here...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I hate hearing this. The commies running the senile SOB illegitimately slobbering up the white house might put it into his teleprompter to do the same thing here...
    he won't like the way that would work out....nor would val jarrettt and susie rice a roni

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    What part wouldn't they like?
    if he conscripted conservatives and patriots like that, some lead would fly.. or if they succeeded in hijacking them into service, they would kill everything in sight..

if they conscripted liberal blm wannabes, they would lose badly, neither outcome would this admin want...

fv22

Master
    if he conscripted conservatives and patriots like that, some lead would fly.. or if they succeeded in hijacking them into service, they would kill everything in sight..

if they conscripted liberal blm wannabes, they would lose badly, neither outcome would this admin want...
    You could be right but I'm beginning to think if it is people on the right they would just meekly go along as the VAST MAJORITY does now.

If they're getting lefties it would only be to give them something for "free"...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yall are missing the point. Putin had a problem and found a solution. This takes HUGE balls. Nice to have a leader thats not afraid of the media. Had we done the same thing for Vietnam we would not be suffering the rule of hippies, beatnik, sexual miscreants, pick your idiots, etc. Men wearing dresses holding government offices then telling us if we dress our boys in dresses now it's ok.....

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Yeah, it's getting pretty wild over there. More than usual I guess

M60Gunner

Master
    Couple I know just came back from Moscow. Protests very small and made to look much larger for the cameras. Sanctions have had zero effect. Gas is dirt cheap and everything is plentiful. Seems like the only ones hurting is us. Very surprised when he showed me pics of them eating in a Ukrainian restaurant and absolutely zero issues. As usual everything on that box in your living room is a staged lie.

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Yall are missing the point. Putin had a problem and found a solution. This takes HUGE balls. Nice to have a leader thats not afraid of the media. Had we done the same thing for Vietnam we would not be suffering the rule of hippies, beatnik, sexual miscreants, pick your idiots, etc. Men wearing dresses holding government offices then telling us if we dress our boys in dresses now it's ok.....
    Great answer. I agree and i was there.
    Old dude

DAS HUGH!

Master
    People have short memories also. It was just a few months ago I was watching videos of the exact same thing happening in Ukraine, but x10. There was trannies crying on camera. They was drafted also. Barricades were set up and the opened fire on every vehicle that tried to go past. After they handed out guns to all males, thugs even set up highway robbery checkpoints. They just locked down the borders and denied military males from exiting.

Putin does a draft and the media goes nuts lol.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Couple I know just came back from Moscow. Protests very small and made to look much larger for the cameras. Sanctions have had zero effect. Gas is dirt cheap and everything is plentiful. Seems like the only ones hurting is us. Very surprised when he showed me pics of them eating in a Ukrainian restaurant and absolutely zero issues. As usual everything on that box in your living room is a staged lie.
    Yeah when the US/EU talks about how the world has called Russia a Paria state.. what they mean is 11 nations are mad at them.. the rest of world is very happy to do business with Russia.

Top Bottom