Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Israel / Palestinian conflict

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
I am surprised Palestine still exists.

For a bit of history - No one wanted the land that Israel was on until they made it prosperous- and then everyone wanted it.

I am on the side of using ones force to defend what is yours. If I were in charge of Israel - there would be no Palestine at all.

FYI - it is not just Israel who blocks the shit from Palestine from flowing into their country - it is all the neighboring countries.
The history is much more complicated than that.
There is a lot of history in those areas and they were improvised by the action of conquerors that originated in central asia and further east. To make a long story very short, prior to the british getting control of that region it was part of the Ottoman Empire which over several centuries became more corrupt. The ruling governors ripped off what ever wealth that they could and the infrastructure went down. That will make a region very poor.
There were always some jews there in the holy land, but they became fewer since the muslim tended over time make them convert. Likely many of Palestinians at one time were either jewish or christian. There still are christian Palestinians and many of them also do not like the Zionist government.
We should have never intervened there or any other place in the middle east.
What is scary is the Zionists in past had nuclear weapons to my knowledge they still do. The Arabs Governments know that also.
You will notice that I use Zionist to apply to some jews and not all. There are Jews that think building a homeland in the holy land currently is wrong for religious reasons. If I got it right they are waiting for the messiah to come first. Jews do not accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and have suffered greatly at the hands of Christian fanatics since after Emperor Constantine, Christianity became the state religion of rome.
In Arabic and Hebrew, the greeting is: "peace be upon you". As-salamu alaykum or Shalom aleichem since they are both Semitic peoples with related languages. But there has been precious little peace in those regions.

edruken

Expert
Reaction score
That is all fake news and Palestinian propaganda.

I am always surprised that this who support Palestine (which did not really exist prior to the establishment of Israel) cannot pick up an actual history book and read it.

There is a reason that Muslim countries don’t want Palestinians. Back in the day Jordan took some, as did several other countries. Most of them were nothing but trouble. Those who chose to leave behind the worthless ways of terror have succeeded.

Countries don't want refugees, how shocking. Color me surprised. Same as right now we don't want them here, or in south America they don't want Venezuelans for the same reasons.

Ofc it didn't exist, neither did syria or iraq as we know them. The area was under british and French occupation and they made the whole thing up. Most people in what is now Israel where originally muslim due to reasons stated above. Then the brits started dropping the jewish settlers and violence immediately broke out between the new arrivals and the locals. even before the british troops left. In 1948 open warfare started.

Come on man.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
Here is some history. The first real bad act of man to strike the middle east to badly hurt the muslims were the Mongols. They burned Baghdad because it would not surrender, killed or enslaved the entire population of it.
Below a muslim account of it. https://www.islamicity.org/3184/when-the-light-of-islam-almost-vanished/
''
In the thirteenth century a tidal wave of devastation swept over the Muslim world. City after city, region after region disintegrated amidst a storm of iron and fire. The death toll was incredible.

Nishapur 1,747,000 dead

Baghdad 1,600,000 dead

Herat 1,600,000 dead

Samarkand 950,000 dead

Merv 700,000 dead

Aleppo 50,000 dead

Balkh completely destroyed

Khiva completely destroyed

Harran completely destroyed

Baghdad was often described as the jewel of the world. For six long weeks this jewel cracked and shattered under the ferocious might of the Tartar hordes. The rivers of the Tigris and Euphrates ran red with blood. Women who had observed modest and chaste lives were savagely assaulted and raped. Five centuries of knowledge accumulated from every literate civilization and contained in the world's largest libraries was reduced to ashes. Many of humanity's greatest centers of education, commerce and culture became nothing more than killing fields.

The architect of this colossal avalanche of death was Genghis Khan. His barbaric legions were triggered into a forty year bloodlust through the folly of the Muslim ruler, Muhammad Khwarizm Shah. Once a powerful and mighty monarch, Khwarizm Shah ordered the execution of Mongol caravans that came to trade within his kingdom. When Genghis Khan sent a delegation of envoys to lodge a formal protest, Khwarizm Shah executed most of them. These two inhuman acts were avenged at the cost of millions of innocent lives.

The Tartar Holocaust began in 1218 CE six centuries after the death of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. It moved westward from Mongolia across Central Asia and the Persian Gulf, southward toward Delhi and northwest to Budapest and Moscow. People as far away as Sweden shuddered at the thought of a Mongol invasion. Muslims were so over-awed by their power that one Mongol could kill over a hundred Muslims and none would dare defend himself. In Arabic a proverb sprang up which meant that if someone tells you the Mongols have suffered a defeat don't believe him.

On the eve of the Mongol invasion, the spiritual state of the Muslim world was pathetic. Corruption, disunity, and materialism were rampant. Khwarizm Shah was not the only example of insufferable leadership. The Abbasid Caliph, Al-Mustasim, was reportedly pleased to hear of the collapse of Khwarizm Shah's empire because of his personal dislike for the monarch. Before the Mongols reached Baghdad, the Caliph's advisors had convinced him to seriously scale back the army. The city was in no way prepared to withstand what lay in store for it. ...........''

1620953650546.png

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
The history is much more complicated than that.
There is a lot of history in those areas and they were improvised by the action of conquerors that originated in central asia and further east. To make a long story very short, prior to the british getting control of that region it was part of the Ottoman Empire which over several centuries became more corrupt. The ruling governors ripped off what ever wealth that they could and the infrastructure went down. That will make a region very poor.
There were always some jews there in the holy land, but they became fewer since the muslim tended over time make them convert. Likely many of Palestinians at one time were either jewish or christian. There still are christian Palestinians and many of them also do not like the Zionist government.
We should have never intervened there or any other place in the middle east.
What is scary is the Zionists in past had nuclear weapons to my knowledge they still do. The Arabs Governments know that also.
You will notice that I use Zionist to apply to some jews and not all. There are Jews that think building a homeland in the holy land currently is wrong for religious reasons. If I got it right they are waiting for the messiah to come first. Jews do not accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and have suffered greatly at the hands of Christian fanatics since after Emperor Constantine, Christianity became the state religion of rome.
In Arabic and Hebrew, the greeting is: "peace be upon you". As-salamu alaykum or Shalom aleichem since they are both Semitic peoples with related languages. But there has been precious little peace in those regions.

The history goes back farther than that. It has always been a huge mess.

Ultimately what matters is that the land is now Israel, that will not change. If people want to fight over it - then I would support an all out war with winner keep all instead of this fiddle farting around.

Hamas wants to fire rockets into Israel - the. Israel should kill them all, mow down all the buildings, ship off those who survive to countries that will take them, rebuild on the land and establish new boarders.

Duckyou

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Here is some history. The first real bad act of man to strike the middle east to badly hurt the muslims were the Mongols. They burned Baghdad because it would not surrender, killed or enslaved the entire population of it.
Below a muslim account of it. https://www.islamicity.org/3184/when-the-light-of-islam-almost-vanished/
''
In the thirteenth century a tidal wave of devastation swept over the Muslim world. City after city, region after region disintegrated amidst a storm of iron and fire. The death toll was incredible.

Nishapur 1,747,000 dead

Baghdad 1,600,000 dead

Herat 1,600,000 dead

Samarkand 950,000 dead

Merv 700,000 dead

Aleppo 50,000 dead

Balkh completely destroyed

Khiva completely destroyed

Harran completely destroyed

Baghdad was often described as the jewel of the world. For six long weeks this jewel cracked and shattered under the ferocious might of the Tartar hordes. The rivers of the Tigris and Euphrates ran red with blood. Women who had observed modest and chaste lives were savagely assaulted and raped. Five centuries of knowledge accumulated from every literate civilization and contained in the world's largest libraries was reduced to ashes. Many of humanity's greatest centers of education, commerce and culture became nothing more than killing fields.

The architect of this colossal avalanche of death was Genghis Khan. His barbaric legions were triggered into a forty year bloodlust through the folly of the Muslim ruler, Muhammad Khwarizm Shah. Once a powerful and mighty monarch, Khwarizm Shah ordered the execution of Mongol caravans that came to trade within his kingdom. When Genghis Khan sent a delegation of envoys to lodge a formal protest, Khwarizm Shah executed most of them. These two inhuman acts were avenged at the cost of millions of innocent lives.

The Tartar Holocaust began in 1218 CE six centuries after the death of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. It moved westward from Mongolia across Central Asia and the Persian Gulf, southward toward Delhi and northwest to Budapest and Moscow. People as far away as Sweden shuddered at the thought of a Mongol invasion. Muslims were so over-awed by their power that one Mongol could kill over a hundred Muslims and none would dare defend himself. In Arabic a proverb sprang up which meant that if someone tells you the Mongols have suffered a defeat don't believe him.

On the eve of the Mongol invasion, the spiritual state of the Muslim world was pathetic. Corruption, disunity, and materialism were rampant. Khwarizm Shah was not the only example of insufferable leadership. The Abbasid Caliph, Al-Mustasim, was reportedly pleased to hear of the collapse of Khwarizm Shah's empire because of his personal dislike for the monarch. Before the Mongols reached Baghdad, the Caliph's advisors had convinced him to seriously scale back the army. The city was in no way prepared to withstand what lay in store for it. ...........''

View attachment 118997

You can go back even farther.

As long as there was man, there was fighting. Kings, slaves, righteous, unholy, believers, infidels,

The only peace there has been peace through strength - and that is the only way to maintain peace in the region.

Duckyou

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Countries don't want refugees, how shocking. Color me surprised. Same as right now we don't want them here, or in south America they don't want Venezuelans for the same reasons.

Ofc it didn't exist, neither did syria or iraq as we know them. The area was under british and French occupation and they made the whole thing up. Most people in what is now Israel where originally muslim due to reasons stated above. Then the brits started dropping the jewish settlers and violence immediately broke out between the new arrivals and the locals. even before the british troops left. In 1948 open warfare started.

Come on man.

Many countries do not mind taking peaceful refugees that plan on integrating. They don’t want terrorists.

Boardfeet

Expert
Reaction score
If any more Baptists move into my neighborhood, I think we may have to start a holy war against them. And that Church of Christ around the corner is just too close to my house. Gonna need to source some rocket launchers to stop their spread.

Those people in the Middle East have been killing each other for centuries. Nothing we do will stop that. We should not be feeding the violence in any way. Keep US out!

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
Many countries do not mind taking peaceful refugees that plan on integrating. They don’t want terrorists.
I sure as heck do not care for Biden's policy of admitting refugees. Admitting refugees is in most countries controversial. Most third world countries lock them up in camps and we used to do that. The thought being that they were supposed to go back.

You said: "As long as there was man, there was fighting."
I stated:
"To make a long story very short,"

Of course I only mention facts that bear upon the current world of the middle east and the basis of what that area was before european jews took it and yes in the middle east as anywhere it is might that makes right. I did not mention the bronze age collapse, the Babylonian captivity, Kings David and Salomon, Roman rule and the Jewish uprisings etc.
The most critical thing in Jewish history was making Judaism the state religion and ridding the area of other religions. Then going forward some centuries the Geeks after Alexander took egypt were in control. Jews only exist today because of their strong belief in their religion that maintained them after the Roman diaspora.
  1. Do not have any other gods.
  2. Do not make or worship idols.
  3. Do not disrespect or misuse God’s name.
  4. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
  5. Honour your mother and father.
  6. Do not commit murder.
  7. Do not commit adultery.
  8. Do not steal.
  9. Do not tell lies
  10. Do not be envious of others.
Exodus 20:1–15

After they sank the USS Liberty, it is quite clear they feel no loyalty to the USA and as long as we send them weapons they will claim us as friends.
"Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[5] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity.[6] Others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate."

edruken

Expert
Reaction score
The history goes back farther than that. It has always been a huge mess.

Ultimately what matters is that the land is now Israel, that will not change. If people want to fight over it - then I would support an all out war with winner keep all instead of this fiddle farting around.

Hamas wants to fire rockets into Israel - the. Israel should kill them all, mow down all the buildings, ship off those who survive to countries that will take them, rebuild on the land and establish new boarders.

So by that logic, since israel keeps bombing palestine, another equally acceptable solution would be for an arab coalition to bomb israel into oblivion, kill every fighting age man, flatten every sacred site and ship the survivors back to the west or into camps. Which means the fundamentalist muslim claims for the destruction of israel are valid

And by that same thinking, I now call forth another crusade, to drive both jews and muslims out of the holy land, destroy every synagogue and mosque, kill anyone who resists and drive the survivors into the desert in order to rebuild the crusader states and retake jerusalem in the name of our lord. God wills it!
1cf.jpg

PaulT

Expert
Reaction score
Hamas is attacking Israel because Biden released 200 million dollars to them for WAR...

War,,Inflation ect all expanding under Biden... ITS THE PLAN.

GO BY WHATS HAPPENING...NOT LIES.

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom