• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I support Palestinians and their right to exist

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Well absolutely ! Who would argue with anyones right to exist ????? What they don’t have a right to do is lob rockets into Israel and then hide behind women and children and not expect Israel to defend itself. Honestly I hope it goes to a ground war and I hope the IDF kills every HAMAS terrorist in the region !

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh but muh greatest ally blah blah who cares we're all screwed anyways.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I stand with Palestine, may Israel retreat from the occupied territories and stop committing war crimes.

I'm not particularly fond of muslims, but here i believe the palestinians have the moral high ground. The israelis learned well from the germans how to treat them

Anyone can cherry pick a date and state that is THE DEFINING POINT OF REFERENCE or moral high ground. By that logic the Brits should still control the American Colonies and Lands or Native Americans own the U.S. On the Lavant, go back 4000 years and start with the Canaanites and work you way to present day. Like every piece of dirt that a flags stuck in: it's a matter of who conquered it last or who the conquerors gave that land to. This brings us to the Creation (actually re-creation) of Israel in 1948.

I'm suprised biden hasn't officially told the Palestinians to come to the U.S. and set up shop.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone can cherry pick a date and state that is THE DEFINING POINT OF REFERENCE or moral high ground. By that logic the Brits should still control the American Colonies and Lands or Native Americans own the U.S. On the Lavant, go back 4000 years and start with the Canaanites and work you way to present day. Like every piece of dirt that a flags stuck in: it's a matter of who conquered it last or who the conquerors gave that land to. This brings us to the Creation (actually re-creation) of Israel in 1948.

I'm suprised biden hasn't officially told the Palestinians to come to the U.S. and set up shop.
    Precisely. The Palestinians are engaged in an insurgency against an occupying foreign power. As an asymmetric conflict tempered with a dash of islamic Fundamentalism, they use whatever tactics they can to hit back against Israel's overwhelming supremacy (funded by OUR tax dollars, which i certainly don't approve) and the massive power of the israeli lobby overseas.

Kinda like the US war of independence, or the vietnamese against the french, then us, or the afghans and chechens against the russians, spanish against the french or other countless examples. That's what an insurgency looks like, one side has the conventional power, the other whatever they can use.

And one thing i find amusing is that a lot of people who parrot the israel has a right to defend itself line tend to also parrot how they would resist the tyranny of the govt if it came to that. Guess what, it wouldn't be tiddy and heroic. It would be very similar to what you see in the gaza strip, the govt using conventional power and the rebels fighting with terror or whatever means they have to avoid being wiped out.

I believe that if it comes to that, it would be a very nasty and bloody affair, with atrocities and war crimes on both sides, and the wining side claiming the moral high ground. See how msm treats whites under the guise of "white supremacy" and see how it treats isreael under the guise of "just defending itself" notice similarities?

Israel has been overreaching and encroaching Palestinian territories and reacting with overwhelming, excessive force against the palestinian militias/terror attacks which in turn cause more resentment amongst the arabs. Israel has been using heavy conventional bombs to demolish palestinian high rise living blocks under the pretense of hitting suspectes hamas targets.

Do Israelis have a right to defend themselves? Yes. Do palestinians have a legitimate beef with israel? Yes. It's a rather murky and grey on grey affair with the palestinians coming slightly ahead.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Precisely. The Palestinians are engaged in an insurgency against an occupying foreign power. As an asymmetric conflict tempered with a dash of islamic Fundamentalism, they use whatever tactics they can to hit back against Israel's overwhelming supremacy (funded by OUR tax dollars, which i certainly don't approve) and the massive power of the israeli lobby overseas.

Kinda like the US war of independence, or the vietnamese against the french, then us, or the afghans and chechens against the russians, spanish against the french or other countless examples. That's what an insurgency looks like, one side has the conventional power, the other whatever they can use.

And one thing i find amusing is that a lot of people who parrot the israel has a right to defend itself line tend to also parrot how they would resist the tyranny of the govt if it came to that. Guess what, it wouldn't be tiddy and heroic. It would be very similar to what you see in the gaza strip, the govt using conventional power and the rebels fighting with terror or whatever means they have to avoid being wiped out.

I believe that if it comes to that, it would be a very nasty and bloody affair, with atrocities and war crimes on both sides, and the wining side claiming the moral high ground. See how msm treats whites under the guise of "white supremacy" and see how it treats isreael under the guise of "just defending itself" notice similarities?

Israel has been overreaching and encroaching Palestinian territories and reacting with overwhelming, excessive force against the palestinian militias/terror attacks which in turn cause more resentment amongst the arabs. Israel has been using heavy conventional bombs to demolish palestinian high rise living blocks under the pretense of hitting suspectes hamas targets.

Do Israelis have a right to defend themselves? Yes. Do palestinians have a legitimate beef with israel? Yes. It's a rather murky and grey on grey affair with the palestinians coming slightly ahead.

Call it what you will, I will ALWAYS SUPPORT Israel. The ground war has begun, Israel has ground troops in Gaza, Netenyahu just announced they will not stop this time until Hamas is crushed. You do realize Iran arms Hamas, so essentially two days ago Iran attacked Israel by proxy. The Palestinians have said time and time again that ISRAEL HAS NO RIGHT TO EXIST, that they want to erase the very existence of Israel, I have NEVER heard the threatening genocidal comments that Hamas makes against Israel from Israel targeted at the Palestinians. It is no different than any Muslim religion that says I should be beheaded as a non believer of Islam. These people have no desire to coexist only to DOMINATE ! I have spent several years over on that side of the world where I would have been placed in an Orange jump suit and filmed while my head was severed from my body by these animals because of their fanatical religion and all I can say is I hope Israel makes the streets run red with Hamas Blood. Tonight I will pray for an Israeli victory !!!!!!!

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Call it what you will, I will ALWAYS SUPPORT Israel. The ground war has begun, Israel has ground troops in Gaza, Netenyahu just announced they will not stop this time until Hamas is crushed. You do realize Iran arms Hamas, so essentially two days ago Iran attacked Israel by proxy. The Palestinians have said time and time again that ISRAEL HAS NO RIGHT TO EXIST, that they want to erase the very existence of Israel, I have NEVER heard the threatening genocidal comments that Hamas makes against Israel from Israel targeted at the Palestinians. It is no different than any Muslim religion that says I should be beheaded as a non believer of Islam. These people have no desire to coexist only to DOMINATE ! I have spent several years over on that side of the world where I would have been placed in an Orange jump suit and filmed while my head was severed from my body by these animals because of their fanatical religion and all I can say is I hope Israel makes the streets run red with Hamas Blood. Tonight I will pray for an Israeli victory !!!!!!!

Can't tell if real or satire

Also factually wrong. Hamas and Iran had a breakup because hamas supported the syrian rebels against Assad. Hezbollah up north is their main proxy in the area. Hamas just gets token assistance from Iran because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Also sunnis and shittes hate themselves almost as much as they hate us.

Their main backers are Qatar and Turkey, together with a series of wealthy sheiks from Arabia Saudi. Then again the saudis have this history of bankrolling any jihadist movement that can pick their interest. Things down there are a little more complex than they seem

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Can't tell if real or satire

Also factually wrong. Hamas and Iran had a breakup because hamas supported the syrian rebels against Assad. Hezbollah up north is their main proxy in the area. Hamas just gets token assistance from Iran because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Also sunnis and shittes hate themselves almost as much as they hate us.

Their main backers are Qatar and Turkey, together with a series of wealthy sheiks from Arabia Saudi. Then again the saudis have this history of bankrolling any jihadist movement that can pick their interest. Things down there are a little more complex than they seem

Definitely not satire lol, I PRAY Israel CRUSHES HAMAS and kills every last one of them, and I think that prayer will come true this time. Usually when Hamas attacks Israel and Netenyahu defends Israel he has very little support from the rest of the Israel political powers that be, this time they are OVERWHELMINGLY supporting him and saying that Israel needs to send a message once and for all ! The Palestinians will regret this latest unprovoked attack.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Unprovoked" lol

This is a grey issue that is a never ending cycle of hatred and revenge since the first settlers arrived after ww2. Israel could kill every current hamas operative and sympathizer and it wouldn't do squat.

Hamas is merely the current face of palestinian resistance as before it was the PLO, fatah... it will never end unless they kill every last palestinian man, woman and child, and then that would just galvanize and unite the rest of the currently broken muslim world.

But hey, ignorance is bliss and it's free

You are exactly right, it will never stop, but what it will do is make them think twice for a very long time. I knew a neighborhood bully once that was a terror every day, till one day someone stomped a mud hole in his ass, he was still a terror afterwards but not NEAR AS BAD ! That’s all Israel hopes to accomplish with this latest operation. And yes NON PROVOKED every news agency is agreeing with that, even Commy News Network CNN

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol, suddenly the msm that we previously considered fake news are now paragons of truth and unbiased journalism.

Aipac and the isralei lobby have 99% of american media both sides of the aisle kissing their ass. This started over israeli evictions of a palestinian neighborhood in jerusalem, to make way for jewish settlers, it then escalated to what we see now.

The israelis have been pounding the palestinians since they arrived and it hasn't slowed down the violence one bit.

For the palestinians it's a war of resistance against a foreign occupying power, one that opresses and bombs them. They don't give a squat about what cnn says, for them it's payback against the invader that keeps them in poverty and kills their families.

You sound like a deranged blm militant screeching kill whitey because muh opression. Live in delusion, it's free

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Lol, suddenly the msm that we previously considered fake news are now paragons of truth and unbiased journalism.

Aipac and the isralei lobby have 99% of american media both sides of the aisle kissing their ass. This started over israeli evictions of a palestinian neighborhood in jerusalem, to make way for jewish settlers, it then escalated to what we see now.

The israelis have been pounding the palestinians since they arrived and it hasn't slowed down the violence one bit.

For the palestinians it's a war of resistance against a foreign occupying power, one that opresses and bombs them. They don't give a squat about what cnn says, for them it's payback against the invader that keeps them in poverty and kills their families.

You sound like a deranged blm militant screeching kill whitey because muh opression. Live in delusion, it's free

Let’s see how that works for them when the tanks start rolling in ………………:)

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I am surprised Palestine still exists.

For a bit of history - No one wanted the land that Israel was on until they made it prosperous- and then everyone wanted it.

I am on the side of using ones force to defend what is yours. If I were in charge of Israel - there would be no Palestine at all.

FYI - it is not just Israel who blocks the shit from Palestine from flowing into their country - it is all the neighboring countries.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am surprised Palestine still exists.

For a bit of history - No one wanted the land that Israel was on until they made it prosperous- and then everyone wanted it.

I am on the side of using ones force to defend what is yours. If I were in charge of Israel - there would be no Palestine at all.

FYI - it is not just Israel who blocks the shit from Palestine from flowing into their country - it is all the neighboring countries.
    Literally fake news.

The palestinians were there along local jews and others. Then after ww2 European jews came and started settling, violence broke right away even before the British left. Then the first arab israeli war was in 1948! Back when it still was a deserted wasteland.

Ofc with American military backing and treasure they bought off everyone they could and toppled whoever didn't go with the plan. Before Israel dragged us along, America had no enemies on the middle east. If it was up to me, let jews and muslims fight it out without us sending either side a single nickle or shedding a single drop of blood. I guarantee israelis would be much more cooperative then instead of the local bully thanks to our support and treasure.

It always amuses me how much propaganda people eat on this issue.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Literally fake news.

The palestinians were there along local jews and others. Then after ww2 European jews came and started settling, violence broke right away even before the British left. Then the first arab israeli war was in 1948! Back when it still was a deserted wasteland.

Ofc with American military backing and treasure they bought off everyone they could and toppled whoever didn't go with the plan. Before Israel dragged us along, America had no enemies on the middle east. If it was up to me, let jews and muslims fight it out without us sending either side a single nickle or shedding a single drop of blood. I guarantee israelis would be much more cooperative then instead of the local bully thanks to our support and treasure.

It always amuses me how much propaganda people eat on this issue.

That is all fake news and Palestinian propaganda.

I am always surprised that this who support Palestine (which did not really exist prior to the establishment of Israel) cannot pick up an actual history book and read it.

There is a reason that Muslim countries don’t want Palestinians. Back in the day Jordan took some, as did several other countries. Most of them were nothing but trouble. Those who chose to leave behind the worthless ways of terror have succeeded.

Top Bottom