• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am ISO of a Deer Hunting Club of lease within 1 hrs drive of Central Baldwin County AL. I would like for the lease to have at least 200 acres for every member and a well managed lease that allows bucks to get at least 3.5 years of age. My budget is $3000. Please text 251-533-1920 for any leads or information. TIA!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I am ISO of a Deer Hunting Club of lease within 1 hrs drive of Central Baldwin County AL. I would like for the lease to have at least 200 acres for every member and a well managed lease that allows bucks to get at least 3.5 years of age. My budget is $3000. Please text 251-533-1920 for any leads or information. TIA!
    Might try Mill Creek hunting club. Stapleton. Don't know the acreage. I waited 7 years to get in the club I'm in now. No openings there though. 6pt and above ONLY. 3 Buck limit. 3 doe limit. Ill see if I can locate the contact and phone # for Mill Creek.

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I appreciate it Rebel_Rider. Mill Creek HC is really not what I am looking for though. Do You know how to get in contact with Lester Williams in Pine Grove for Juniper Creek HC? I was in Juniper Creek back in 2001- 20 years ago and I would not mind giving it another try. It is real close to my house so that is a big plus. Thanks for your help Rebel_Rider!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Brady Mill Dam is off Truck trail 17 and Hwy 112 if I remember right? There is some good deer hunting on the old International Paper land all around 112 and Truck trail 17.
    Yep, truck trail. I heard the other day some hogs were shot down by Robertsdale. Cr87ish area. No hogs by us. Hopefully won't be any, even though I'd like to shoot some.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom