• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • River0505

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for powder, primers, hulls, wads and lead and steel shot. Located in Flomaton, Al will travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mobile Shooting Center in Mobile, AL has all of that in stock or did the last time I was in there. Maybe not steel shot or hulls but they have wads, lead shot, powder and primers. Styx River shooting range also has shotgun reloading supplies. Online roto metals, recobs target shop, Ballistic Products inc, Precision reloading, Graf and son's, Powder Valley, Natchez Shooters Supply all have shotgun reloading supplies. Billy D's Supply sells once fired hulls. I have dealt with all of them and they are all legit businesses.

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mobile Shooting Center in Mobile, AL has all of that in stock or did the last time I was in there. Maybe not steel shot or hulls but they have wads, lead shot, powder and primers. Styx River shooting range also has shotgun reloading supplies. Online roto metals, recobs target shop, Ballistic Products inc, Precision reloading, Graf and son's, Powder Valley, Natchez Shooters Supply all have shotgun reloading supplies. Billy D's Supply sells once fired hulls. I have dealt with all of them and they are all legit businesses.
    He said he would travel. Maybe he'll come to you. Are you still selling? That's why I @ you. Plethora of knowledge though. Definitely mentioned the right person for sure either way. Good luck to both.

Sent from my SM-G736U using Tapatalk

River0505

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks to both of you! I’ll make my way over to mobile this weekend to check them out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom