• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I see some advertising as low as 38 cents per round. Haven't seen if it's clickbait or real yet tho

Dougy Fresh

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    But yeah that's how I shop cheap ammo. Is do a search for today's average CPR (cents per round.) Then do that number ×'s the amount being sold. If that number is let's say 37 cpr, you'll be at roughly 370$ per thousand. Only thing is those prices are low many times due to the sheer bulk size being bought. So you can expect it to be a bit higher in smaller volume boxes. Typically you pay extra for that convenience and extra packaging and handling involved. Sometimes they're extra expensive, but they come in a nice reusable steel ammo can etc. So then you have to account for that and shop thier prices also and yeah you get the idea

kojak850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check out ammoseek.com

They are a great a resource.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ammoseek.com
    Gunbot.net

But keep in mind shipping costs, and consider buying locally Gulf Coast Guns with their near-constant "sales tax holiday" specials.

ratio411

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    SGA used to be the best pricing around. I don’t know where they went sideways, but they are high nowadays. Last month I got a case (1000) of SS109 from Atlantic for $359, and of course $30 shipping… So $389 shipped. I used to look at SGA emails to buy. Now I look just to laugh.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    SGA used to be the best pricing around. I don’t know where they went sideways, but they are high nowadays. Last month I got a case (1000) of SS109 from Atlantic for $359, and of course $30 shipping… So $389 shipped. I used to look at SGA emails to buy. Now I look just to laugh.
    Their prices used to be solid, but they did some sketchy stuff during the pandemic that was anti-consumer. They took a long time to bring their prices down when the industry standard did. I like SGA and do shop with them often, but I will keep that sketchiness in mind.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    i have always had good luck with SGA, if it is on their website, it is in stock. fast shipping , & as others have said, orders over a certain amount qualify for free shipping.
    i like the fact they are a small company also, but i have been doing most of my ammo buying eye to eye in the last 6 months...

Top Bottom