• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    And consider what form your money is in.
    Banks,coffee cans buried in the back yard,gold,silver,ammo,guns,professional ??? ---- SAWMAN

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Other than my normal loathing for society in general I'm waiting for this impending crapstorm coming from the top down... things are about to go sideways in the next few years.

Irritates me because I just want to go to work, sit on the beach on the weekends, drink beer, enjoy the scenery and hate everyone.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yup. Some say it but some of us do it too..

I know we've all been generally talking about it but from my study of history and what I see going on now, I think it's going to get really dumb in the next 2 years..

I'm anticipating another "virus" outbreak/lockdown... heavy anti 2A legislation with foreign troops on this soil to enforce a Confiscation or get a piece of the fight.

It's gonna get real.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In a broad sense, we are all farmers, year after year: planting seeds for our future. We are vested in those efforts and intrinsically tied to their careful maintenance and pray they will flourish and yeild unto us the fruits of our labor. A great fire storm has been consuming the Country. The Left has fanned and fed the flames towards targets they oppose: pursuing the total scorched earth, long enduring power. To the Left, destruction of this years crop and security is not enough; the soil must not be left furtile, the seeds and stores must be confiscated, all means to fight the fire will be removed from those that need them. The Left also plans to deny the farmers any future livelihood and desires persecution from the Top down to the individuals that tried to steer their own future.

Not since the depression of 1929 and the great wars, have such ominous things faced our Nation.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm annoyed that for almost a year now I've had to wear this stupid mask at work when I'm away from my desk and can get in trouble when I get up to go to the bathroom and forget. I also feel fortunate that I live in Florida and not in one of the commie states that are in complete lockdown. Of course not too worried about it for the next 6 days as early tomorrow morning I will be heading back to MS for one more hunting trip and enjoying my time mask free in the woods!

Chief_Eddie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm annoyed that for almost a year now I've had to wear this stupid mask at work when I'm away from my desk and can get in trouble when I get up to go to the bathroom and forget. I also feel fortunate that I live in Florida and not in one of the commie states that are in complete lockdown. Of course not too worried about it for the next 6 days as early tomorrow morning I will be heading back to MS for one more hunting trip and enjoying my time mask free in the woods!

At least you can get away for a hunting trip... if I was that lucky...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    And consider what form your money is in.
    Banks,coffee cans buried in the back yard,gold,silver,ammo,guns,professional ??? ---- SAWMAN
    When private ownership of precious metals is outlawed (again) there's going to be a panic in the market the likes of which has never been seen before

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When private ownership of precious metals is outlawed (again) there's going to be a panic in the market the likes of which has never been seen before
    They're already in short supply, the time to hord lead and brass has already passed!

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Cool, calm, and collected here. Um SAWMAN.....as of right now, 1:12PM 01/15/21 Silver is Down .70 cents. It Should be going up what with all the crap going on.

Top Bottom