• Price: 750-1000

Bigstep

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price
    750-1000
    Marianna area, but will travel.
    Excellent condition, 10 and 50 round magazines original case. Runs great!!
    Looking for pistols mostly, colt mustang (no plastic) 1911’s, RIA BBR, multi gun trade Taurus poly 357+ ?.
    Yes I’m all over the place!!
    Send any offer I don’t even know what I want.
    I may add a little cash or another gun or gun and cash!
    image-2023-02-04-13:43:31-784.jpg
    image-2023-02-04-13:45:25-553.jpg
    image-2023-02-04-13:46:34-766.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigstep

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What trade value?
    I honestly never understood “trade value”. If I can buy it for $900 cash how can it be worth more because I’m trading for it? If anyone can explain the logic in that I would appreciate it.
    However, the guy I traded this for said he had $850 in it. I’ve seen them listed for up to $1500 on gun broker but that one is still on gun broker. They seem to be “selling” for $700-$1000. So my trade value must be $1000-$1300 right!!!!
    Your “trade value” doesn’t really matter if I don’t like the trade being offered. The less I like your trade the more value would be needed to get me to trade for it, if I want it at all. The more I like your trade the less I’m concerned with the value of the trade. Throw me an offer and see what happens!

Kbud

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well you did not post any value you on it. That I'd why I asked what was the value you looking to trade for. If you would have just posted $900 for sale or trade it would have been helpful.

Scorpio7821

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It's really cool of yall to trash his asking price on an open thread especially since yall are butt hurt he didn't take yalls offer but anyway good luck with your sale/trade op ps on the link it only came with 1 mag and with no original case while his comes with 2 mags and original case

Bigstep

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I appreciate that scorpio!! This place isn’t for me. Find me on FGT if interested in my stuff.
    Some of you guys take all the fun out of trading guns and I feel bad for you!
    The anticipation of opening the message and seeing what’s being offered and working out the deal if it’s something you want,
    It’s like Christmas as a kid!! And some people never get to experience it because of a handful of miserable people trolling these sites!
    Sorry Berettas aren’t my thing!!

Scorpio7821

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I appreciate that scorpio!! This place isn’t for me. Find me on FGT if interested in my stuff.
    The anticipation of opening the message and seeing what’s being offered and working out the deal if it’s something you want,
    It’s like Christmas as a kid!! And some people never get to experience it because of a handful of miserable people trolling these sites!
    It really is like Christmas when opening dms on here but don't let those few people discourage you from being a member here they can be fun in there own right

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

So, you’ve been a member for less than three whole days, all of your posts are to trade this one pistol, your original trade ad had some format issues, and because one (maybe two) members made some comments, now “this place isn’t for [you]”? “Find me on FGT if interested in my stuff” is your solution?

My questions, then:

1) Is this thread now considered closed?
    2) If not, how long have you had this pistol, and
    3) how many rounds did you put through it to determine it “Runs great!!”

Thanks.

Kbud

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's really cool of yall to trash his asking price on an open thread especially since yall are butt hurt he didn't take yalls offer but anyway good luck with your sale/trade op ps on the link it only came with 1 mag and with no original case while his comes with 2 mags and original
    So, you’ve been a member for less than three whole days, all of your posts are to trade this one pistol, your original trade ad had some format issues, and because one (maybe two) members made some comments, now “this place isn’t for [you]”? “Find me on FGT if interested in my stuff” is your solution?

My questions, then:

1) Is this thread now considered closed?
    2) If not, how long have you had this pistol, and
    3) how many rounds did you put through it to determine it “Runs great!!”

Thanks.
    It's really cool of yall to trash his asking price on an open thread especially since yall are butt hurt he didn't take yalls offer but anyway good luck with your sale/trade op ps on the link it only came with 1 mag and with no original case while his comes with 2 mags and original case
    He did not have a price listed at first. Not trashing his price. He just did not have one. It is a cool gun. That is why he got the responses - people were interested. glws. Glwt.

dlittle123

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i think some comments have been deleted, but even though his is the less desirable ab 10 without the shroud that everyone loves, i think his asking price is fair. I'd ask more than a grand for my pre ban tec 9 whenever i end up listing it for sale.

Top Bottom