• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had posted this item this morn., went out to shop an found it colt"s-62122 hartford conn. u.s.a.- the canvas pouch has a snap pouch that was used to put in cleaning rod, it is spring loaded an will probably fit most rifle barrels, great for range shooting, just wanted to know of value, havent seen any of these around, Thanks Denny

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I had one that came in a box of stuff I bought at an auction. It wasn't in the best of shape. Had some rust. I tried to give it away on PFF. Nobody wanted it. But yours may be in better shape.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea mine had a little surface rust but, is in pretty good shape for its age, will just keep it an maybe use it! Have a Blessed Day!!!Denny in Pace!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    IMO ONLY ---> worth zero. Even in pristine shape these were a dime a dozen back in the day. I absolutely NEVER witnessed one used. I have seen piles if this sorta stuff for sale at government auctions.

ALSO......would recommend that you do not use it. It will scratch/gouge the crap outta your bbl ...AND...change the point of impact considerably. --- SAWMAN

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the info, Sawman, probably wont use. i dont think it would be useful in a treestand anyway!!lol. Denny!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Tree stand/ladder stand give the Primos Trigger Stick a gander. I have the mono-pod for the ladder and the bi-pod for the ground. Both are the 62" versions. Easy to quikly adjust and stable as all heck. --- SAWMAN

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tHANKS FOR THE INFO. I HAVE AN OLDER MODEL SUMMIT CLIMBER WHICH HAS A BAR THAT RAISES UP AN LOCKS. wILL CHECK OUT WHAT YOU SENT!!tHANKS ALOT SAWMAN, DENNY IN PACE!

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    dONT LAUGH TO HARD BUT, I ACTUALLY MADE A TRI-POD SHOOTING REST FROM A CAMERA TRI-POD, CUT A PIECE OF PVC IN HALF AN RUBBERLINED IT. Could probably be adapted to treestand???Money tight so i improvise alot!!Money tight so i improvise alot, Denny

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are actually selling for $20.00-$40.00 on ebay allday long. so that is what it is worth with case.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you will just put colt bipod in search, and look at sold listings you will see aprox 17 sold and 1 just sold yesterday for $89.00 wow.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bipod

Thanks Trader Dan, i knew this bi-piod had some value but, probably will keep it. I think i have the orignal ar-15 cleaning rods that went with it some where in my shop. Also a flash suppesser i think, wish i still had the Gun!!!!!Thanks again, Denny

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IMO ONLY ---> worth zero. Even in pristine shape these were a dime a dozen back in the day. I absolutely NEVER witnessed one used. I have seen piles if this sorta stuff for sale at government auctions.

ALSO......would recommend that you do not use it. It will scratch/gouge the crap outta your bbl ...AND...change the point of impact considerably. --- SAWMAN

Sawman I agree with you totally, but seems like anything to do with vietnam will bring big bucks from some crazy collector. I believe "collector" is latin for "lost all sense" LOL!

Top Bottom