Target Sports

IN STOCK ONLY ~ Ammo at Academy - only list what is there and when!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Starwarsmaster24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Wow I guess I better go tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metal Storm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    They had a few boxes of Browning 9mm 124 gr, 150 ct, for $54.99 and Winchester 45acp 230gr, 100ct, for $59.99 this morning. I grabbed 2 boxes of each. They also 3 boxes of .380 and tons of Green tip. Don't forget to ask for your military/first responder 10% discount.

Dewayne white

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They had a few boxes of Browning 9mm 124 gr, 150 ct, for $54.99 and Winchester 45acp 230gr, 100ct, for $59.99 this morning. I grabbed 2 boxes of each. They also 3 boxes of .380 and tons of Green tip. Don't forget to ask for your military/first responder 10% discount.
    Did you see any 243 ammo

Gingerdad

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Academy had some Monarch .380 and .45 brass. Plenty of .556, .223, 7.62 and even a couple boxes of .30-06. IMG_3154.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I got plenty of 12ga (and 20 and 410) for the guys that are gonna use it,that need it,and not just trying to flip it for my loss and their gain.
    Guys here doing that with firearms are becoming more prevalent. I really hate to see this forum turning into a money making part time racket for the "wheeler dealers" among us.Turns me off. Nowadays prices are just that. If I set price,why would I sell it to you at the full retail price that it was 5-15 years ago when I bought it.
    We all should be here to gain knowledge,find something we need at the "normal" ,this day in time price.
    Look at some of these members posts. They are ONLY HERE to try to turn a profit. ON ANYTHING. They contribute NOTHING else to our forum.
    I have attempted to deal with several of these types in the last year or so. Not good turnout !! --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

James Deen

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got plenty of 12ga (and 20 and 410) for the guys that are gonna use it,that need it,and not just trying to flip it for my loss and their gain.
    Guys here doing that with firearms are becoming more prevalent. I really hate to see this forum turning into a money making part time racket for the "wheeler dealers" among us.Turns me off. Nowadays prices are just that. If I set price,why would I sell it to you at the full retail price that it was 5-15 yesrs ago when I bought it.
    We all should be here to gain knowledge,find something we need at the "normal" ,this day in time price.
    Look at some of these members posts. They are ONLY HERE to try to turn a profit. ON ANYTHING. They contribute NOTHING else to our forum.
    I have attempted to deal with several of these types in the last yesr or so. Not good turnout !! --- SAWMAN
    Yep. Been logging in every morning for years, here lately I find myself saying “ what the heck, I can buy that new right now for that price, and it hasn’t had anyone’s rat claws on it” crazy times.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Yep. Been logging in every morning for years, here lately I find myself saying “ what the heck, I can buy that new right now for that price, and it hasn’t had anyone’s rat claws on it” crazy times.
    I would rather buy from you for the same price as new. Helps you out and you've already got a couple hundred rounds through it and I know it functions. If it's clean, that's worth it to me.

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This evening at Academy Pensacola: Variety of 5.56 and 223 priced to ensure it stays there. A little 45-70 and 30-06, some Norma .22 in the 50 rd pk for $10 (must be realllllly good ammo) and some bird shot. No pistol rounds in the store. The gun cases are pretty full so its looking better

Top Bottom