Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

IN STOCK ONLY ~ Ammo at Academy - only list what is there and when!

Metal Storm

Expert
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
They had a few boxes of Browning 9mm 124 gr, 150 ct, for $54.99 and Winchester 45acp 230gr, 100ct, for $59.99 this morning. I grabbed 2 boxes of each. They also 3 boxes of .380 and tons of Green tip. Don't forget to ask for your military/first responder 10% discount.

Dewayne white

Expert
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
They had a few boxes of Browning 9mm 124 gr, 150 ct, for $54.99 and Winchester 45acp 230gr, 100ct, for $59.99 this morning. I grabbed 2 boxes of each. They also 3 boxes of .380 and tons of Green tip. Don't forget to ask for your military/first responder 10% discount.
Did you see any 243 ammo

SAWMAN

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
I got plenty of 12ga (and 20 and 410) for the guys that are gonna use it,that need it,and not just trying to flip it for my loss and their gain.
Guys here doing that with firearms are becoming more prevalent. I really hate to see this forum turning into a money making part time racket for the "wheeler dealers" among us.Turns me off. Nowadays prices are just that. If I set price,why would I sell it to you at the full retail price that it was 5-15 years ago when I bought it.
We all should be here to gain knowledge,find something we need at the "normal" ,this day in time price.
Look at some of these members posts. They are ONLY HERE to try to turn a profit. ON ANYTHING. They contribute NOTHING else to our forum.
I have attempted to deal with several of these types in the last year or so. Not good turnout !! --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

webekillingum

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I got plenty of 12ga (and 20 and 410) for the guys that are gonna use it,that need it,and not just trying to flip it for my loss and their gain.
Guys here doing that with firearms are becoming more prevalent. I really hate to see this forum turning into a money making part time racket for the "wheeler dealers" among us.Turns me off. Nowadays prices are just that. If I set price,why would I sell it to you at the full retail price that it was 5-15 yesrs ago when I bought it.
We all should be here to gain knowledge,find something we need at the "normal" ,this day in time price.
Look at some of these members posts. They are ONLY HERE to try to turn a profit. ON ANYTHING. They contribute NOTHING else to our forum.
I have attempted to deal with several of these types in the last yesr or so. Not good turnout !! --- SAWMAN
Yep. Been logging in every morning for years, here lately I find myself saying “ what the heck, I can buy that new right now for that price, and it hasn’t had anyone’s rat claws on it” crazy times.

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom