Patriot Mobile

IN STOCK ONLY ~ Ammo at Academy - only list what is there and when!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At the current price there should be plenty of ammunition available, most folks have severely curtailed their practice sessions. At the range I frequent the only folks I see blowing through large amounts of ammunition are government employees, I think they have to qualify every 6 months or so , and their agency supplies them with ammunition for practice before hand. I’ve personally cut my round count severely, at first I shot fewer rounds per session. But now I go less frequently. I’m down from the 3 or 4 times a week I usually go , to 4 times a month. At the current price of ammunition I’ll likely stay with my current schedule.

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    i bought two boxes of 9mm yesterday, 21.95 limit 2. they are giving a military/veteran/first responder 10% discount until july 4. understand the ammo is upfront at the sunglasses/watch counter.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    With tax that's .35/.36 cents per round. Lot better than the .60 cents + that a lot have been paying lately. It's getting there. I'll consider .20 cents per round normal.
    Brass case that is, not steel case. Oh, mainstream brands too, lol.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    At the current price there should be plenty of ammunition available, most folks have severely curtailed their practice sessions. At the range I frequent the only folks I see blowing through large amounts of ammunition are government employees, I think they have to qualify every 6 months or so , and their agency supplies them with ammunition for practice before hand. I’ve personally cut my round count severely, at first I shot fewer rounds per session. But now I go less frequently. I’m down from the 3 or 4 times a week I usually go , to 4 times a month. At the current price of ammunition I’ll likely stay with my current schedule.
    Loved those guys, used to buy alot of ammo from them....

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yesterday at 10am they had M855 for $13.99 and some FMJ for $12.99. .223/556 Winchester. They also had a couple 200rd jugs of .22LR for $32.99 and some other randoms. Handgun they had 9mm personal defense rounds up front and some 12ga.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sadly, it's all gone. Lots of 5.56 though. That 9mm looking box and .380 looking box in the picture are just cardboard cutouts with nothing behind them.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Thought someone said they had the 9mm defense ammo at the front.
    I did not see anything at the front when I was there. Ammo comes and goes though. Just because I didn't see any doesn't mean that it wasn't there two hours earlier. It doesn't sit on the shelves very long. Let us know if you find some tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I did not see anything at the front when I was there. Ammo comes and goes though. Just because I didn't see any doesn't mean that it wasn't there two hours earlier. It doesn't sit on the shelves very long. Let us know if you find some tomorrow.
    Didn't see anything. But, glad to see more of a variety.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They had some.556, and 12 ga today. 556 was 70 cents a round give or take, and 12 ga was 25 cents. More 556 than anything.

Top Bottom