• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Most of us remember Seanpcola, he was a great addition to the forum and an enthusiast of many hobbies. I had the pleasure of knowing him for awhile before he passed away. We had some great discussions sitting out by the runway in Beulah...

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sure do miss JohnAL / John Jones. We lost him in 2017 and I will always remember him and how much I enjoyed chatting with him and all of the help that he gave me moderating this forum. He sold me an old wingmaster that is in my safe, and will stay there. Miss ya buddy.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seanpcola was a great guy, I remember talking with him via text shortly before he passed and hate that I didn't take the time to see him one last time. His hobby shop / RC plane collection was amazing, I enjoyed hanging out with him when I had the opportunity, truly a nice man.

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Red- Art, was a great guy. We had some downright hilarious conversations when we would meet up. Easy to talk to, a great sense of humor and he knew enough about AKs to make you think he was there when Kalashnikov designed them.

See ya down the road Art, don’t take any wooden nickels in the meantime.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sure do miss JohnAL / John Jones. We lost him in 2017 and I will always remember him and how much I enjoyed chatting with him and all of the help that he gave me moderating this forum. He sold me an old wingmaster that is in my safe, and will stay there. Miss ya buddy.
    I second ilintner’s post JohnAL was one of the first forum members that reached out to me. I had several conversations with him . I had his phone number in my phone till not to long ago and every so often it would just pop up like when he called me. I guess he was just checking in.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Seanpcola was a great guy, I remember talking with him via text shortly before he passed and hate that I didn't take the time to see him one last time. His hobby shop / RC plane collection was amazing, I enjoyed hanging out with him when I had the opportunity, truly a nice man.
    yes he was, and his wife also... when my wife had a bleeding stroke in jan 2017, he mentioned his wife had one, i asked for his ph#, and from the hospital i called him, and he helped to comfort my fears of losing my wife.
    we later went to shrimp basket to meet him once she was recovered somewhat, and he insisted on paying for our meal...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I was wondering about FishingJean aka Denny in Pace. Heck of a nice fella. Him and I did several transactions together and always enjoyed meeting up and talking with him. I had been wondering about him over the last little bit.
    cancer got him.. he was a faithful Christian man, very uplifting... he wife actually came to visit my wife in the rehab w. florida facility, when my wife didn't know one day from the next, or was even able to talk much.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    i first met SAWMAN when i got some 12ga shorty shells in an ammo buy. that is when bill had his new shorty, and i offered to give them to him.. he wanted to pay, i refused, but he insisted at least giving me an ammo can...

i based my first buys on his creed of not selling to anyone with less than 50 posts...i waited until i past that mark to buy anything.

good man, and patriot. i would have shared a foxhole with him

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    wow, has it been that long? seems like a couple years ago

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom