• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He ain't from around these here parts.

"I don't mean no harm, I'm just not from around here," Tate says to an employee while holding his shotgun. "I got a big a** m************ gun, but I'm not from around here is what I'm saying. I'm from Chicago bro."

Tate is then captured on video acknowledging the gun in the employee's possession and asks what kind of gun it is.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    He changed his tune fast when he saw the teller had a gun too! He had to make up a quick story so it didn't seem "awkward" lol. What an idiot

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

"I'm from Chicago bro"​

Yes, ya see here in the south the bad guys get dead and the good guys get to blown the smoke out of their barrels.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sympathy for the stupid, but still trying to figure out what the whole openly carrying a prohibited weapon thing is? We start out with a moron with shotgun, who dabbles at a crime, backs out, and whamo, the shotgun is now an openly carried prohibited weapon. Something's not right here. Sounds like one of those catch-all charges that come up after the arrest. Looks legal in the pic, but what do I know. Maybe stolen, converted to full auto, who knows...

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    No sympathy for the stupid, but still trying to figure out what the whole openly carrying a prohibited weapon thing is? We start out with a moron with shotgun, who dabbles at a crime, backs out, and whamo, the shotgun is now an openly carried prohibited weapon. Something's not right here. Sounds like one of those catch-all charges that come up after the arrest. Looks legal in the pic, but what do I know. Maybe stolen, converted to full auto, who knows...
    I was wondering too. Maybe some of our LE friends could advise? I assumed SBS or stolen...

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Maybe it qualifies as brandishing when you walk into a store with you're hands on it in a ready position. Rather than slung and hands off. Open carry of a pistol is legal. I don't want to carry it in my hand tho as I go around town.

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    that looked like a hi point carbine with rifle sites wonder what kind it was : but then I used to be able to tell what kind of car was coming down the road just by looking at it
    Yeah I was wondering what it was. Didn't see a mag anywhere either

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Did a stint on CPD. Real criminals from the area don't leave finger or foot prints. Want to be's from Grandma's basement only assist the Professionals get away unnoticed and unconvicted. JMHO.
    The more teardrop tattoos they have it seems to increase the likelihood they never even seen a gun also. He had 2 btw lol

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I figured by prohibited, maybe he was a felon prior to this, meaning any firearm is prohibited in his possession.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom