Target Sports

If you're in the market for a used vehicle, buy now. Like today. Right now. Here's why...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m looking at a 2000 F250 right now. It has the 7.3L and is single cab. I’m hoping it runs as good as it looks! This thing is completely stock and the Carolina squatters haven’t got to it yet lol. The used truck market is terrible right now for private sales. All these trucks dragging their ass and the owners trying to pass them off as trade only

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I’m looking at a 2000 F250 right now. It has the 7.3L and is single cab. I’m hoping it runs as good as it looks! This thing is completely stock and the Carolina squatters haven’t got to it yet lol. The used truck market is terrible right now for private sales. All these trucks dragging their ass and the owners trying to pass them off as trade only
    I looked at/ wanted a new f250 4x4, crew cab..77k....yikes. nope

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Beware of the ones with the fuse box under the driverside dash. The windshields leak and create havoc on the fuse box and body module thats bolted to it. I think in 02 the moved it under the hood. Mine is a 2000, and my body computer and fuse box have issues

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Beware of the ones with the fuse box under the driverside dash. The windshields leak and create havoc on the fuse box and body module thats bolted to it. I think in 02 the moved it under the hood. Mine is a 2000, and my body computer and fuse box have issues
    Thanks for the heads up! I’ll keep an eye out

Members online

Top Bottom