• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Midnight son

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Info, from email received.

On Feb 7, Bullets and Bones will host yet another IDPA-style match in our series of first Saturday pistol matches. For those of you thirsting for the IDPA rulebook, here is the link to the new 2015 rules, www.idpa.com/misc. It's a good read. Please look closely at the holster section especially in the equipment section.

The rules are "official" in March but why wait until then? We will do our best to comply to the new 2015 rules. Most significantly, the flat-footed reload is gone meaning any IDPA reload behind cover can be done while moving. Bring your cover garments too! We will have a 4 stage match and I'm still deciding on the stages so bring plenty of ammo. The new CCP division will be in play but not the BUG until I get more clarification from IDPA HQ. Remember, you can warm up utilizing the pistol range before the match. I'll have the scoresheets with me at the covered sign-in area table on the competition range so sign in up front and come on down! There might be a plate rack side match so stand by. Did I already say bring plenty of ammo?!!

Registration begins: 0845
    Sign in: 0845-0945
    Safety Brief: 0945
    Shooting begins at 1000.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom