• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is Mike Robinette: If you guys have any questions about matches, please email me directly (jmrobinette@reagan.com) or call my cell 850-549-7968 for clarification. Yes Ed WHITTLESEY is standing in for me at the matches for now at ERGC until I can get someone to fill in for me at home while I would attend a match. I am working on that. Have to find the right organization with trustworthy members to watch the house while I am at the match.

There should have been clarification as to the proposed classifier match's location as well as day, date and start time. For matches at Escambia River Gun club, there will be a posting either on ERGC's website under the IDPA thread and/or the WWW.IDPA.com website. Look up future matches on www.IDPA.COM. I am in the process of creating this weekend's match. Decide whether you guys would rather have the Rifle/pistol match this Sunday or on the Saturday match. That is, the match will consist entirely of rifle as primary with pistol as a transitional backup such as the U.S. Carbine Association runs their matches. I'll also post this question as another specific thread as to let everyone know of its type so you can post your preferences on that thread. We just had a classifier a couple of months ago, so it would be too soon to have one again at ERGC. One of those matches also only had 14 shooters, so there wasn't a big demand for it at that time.

Top Bottom