• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I genuinely feel for all those affected by the storm, and am eternally grateful it bypassed our area.

But the past few days while watching the coverage from different sources I've heard countless times something to the effect of "all of Florida is under the gun" or "this will effect the entire state" etc... Its always irks me when the media seem to forget the Panhandle is part of Florida.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I genuinely feel for all those affected by the storm, and am eternally grateful it bypassed our area.

But the past few days while watching the coverage from different sources I've heard countless times something to the effect of "all of Florida is under the gun" or "this will effect the entire state" etc... Its always irks me when the media seem to forget the Panhandle is part of Florida.
    Thats because it's full of rednecks not yankee carpetbaggers....

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well, it will affect your insurance rates. So there is that.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yeah, I had a cousin from AZ call me all concerned. She wanted to know if I was all right. She saw a report that all of FL was affected by the hurricane and there was "complete destruction" everywhere.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Listening in on the Cajun Navy's Zello channel and they just issued a warning for their members in Lee county to keep a close eye on their equipment, saying the sheriff's department there reports they've arrested "15 or 16 people" for looting today. Just like death and taxes...:rolleyes:

Sal111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For all you negative stick your head in the sand doubters here I am alive and well. I've been through monsoons,cyclones, tornadoes and hurricanes, plural. Talk to me when you grow a set.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    For all you negative stick your head in the sand doubters here I am alive and well. I've been through monsoons,cyclones, tornadoes and hurricanes, plural. Talk to me when you grow a set.
    Please explain.....

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thing 1 & her new hubby had to shelter in place at the Sea World accomodations. The Grand Floridian at Disney put them on hold until Friday at present. Not sure about the Legoland trip with the red-headed Grandson, but all the reservations are still good to go according to the internet. All the Big Orange Box stores are closed in this area for today. I guess Thing 1's Honeymoon will be memorable, if the wife and I got locked down in a hotel room for two days my odds of survival would be low. But since they are on their Honeymoon, well I guess they can figure out something to do? Still awaiting contact with them today, but I don't expect to hear anything until closer to noon. Lots of mandatory evacuations here in Clay County, so far it's shelter in place for the Grandmother of all Things and I. Stay safe Y'all.
    Ya they're still down there til tomorrow I think. I've been recovering from heat exhaustion cus I'm a dumbass.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Whiskey Tango

I can name the first 2 for a plural ...Betsy and that nasty wench Camille...I looked down...there's a pair:rolleyes:
    guess I could end it with Michael

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    iu

Top Bottom