• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Concealed means only I know, but with that attitude I wouldn't give them a dime of my money (deleted the rest...I guess I'm not among the few who may stray from the direct topic line...pardon me).

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Great to know.
    Beasley and Bere' Jewlers are pro carry.
    In fact,last time in Bere' I had a good talk with Berry re. hunting and shooting in general. ---- SAWMAN
    Beasley's are good friends of my aunt's. They even come to our Christmas dinners. Good people!

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My wife looking over my shoulder right now chuckled and said, y’all are all suckers. ;) She never asks for jewelry. All joking aside, the key word is concealed, but I get what you mean. They’d never get a penny from me.

Last edited:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife wanted to swing by jeweler store when out on errands. She ran in while I waited in car, saw this sign on the entranceway. Another reason to never go to Jared's.

View attachment 125744
    According to their (ridiculous) sign you cannot bring a ..."deadly weapon" into the parking, lot. How would you get there since a car is definitely a deadly weapon in the wrong hands (or right hands depending on the circumstances). What morons, glad I never bought from them in the past. Guaranteed I won't in the future.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I sent this to my best friend. He laughed. He said me at Jared's, lol....they are expensive. I've been in there once, never again. Got the same thing(in my eyes) a grand cheaper somewhere else.....

Reactions: Ron

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks for the Intel, Ray. Not that we would ever go there, but that says enough to scratch them off the mental list of possible shelf-check stores.

But hey, according to their other door art, they are committed to your safety with live audio and video monitoring.

Hahahahaha... the oblivious arrogance is palpable. Brought to you by morons who think strongly-worded stickers will keep them safe.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I think jared is light in the loafers. But in all seriousness a lot of folks can’t read . So written signs have very little effect on their behavior.
    A potential robber surely isn't going to walk away upset at that sign

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Great to know.
    Beasley and Bere' Jewlers are pro carry.
    In fact,last time in Bere' I had a good talk with Berry re. hunting and shooting in general. ---- SAWMAN
    What's not to like about what is basically free armed security in a million dollar undefendable position?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A potential robber surely isn't going to walk away upset at that sign
    Exactly. The would be robber will be encouraged by that sign, as with all easily victimized gun free zones. I wonder how much Jared's is insured for and whether or not they are using robberies to wash money for child soldier warlords pushing blood diamonds. "Blood Diamond" is one movie I won't soon forget

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Thanks for the Intel, Ray. Not that we would ever go there, but that says enough to scratch them off the mental list of possible shelf-check stores.

But hey, according to their other door art, they are committed to your safety with live audio and video monitoring.

Hahahahaha... the oblivious arrogance is palpable. Brought to you by morons who think strongly-worded stickers will keep them safe.
    Yep. A perp in a covid mask doesn't have to show his face or say anything for the audio recorders to be able to lay waste to everybody in the building and take whatever they want

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    IMO - - -> any particular buisness can certainly have their own thoughts about CC,guns,shooting,SD,etc.
    Same as me. However when they post a big " in your face" sign like the one above,it just turns people off and people like me PISSES PEOPLE OFF.
    What is their motivation ?? Their lawyers ?? Some forkin' LE entity ?? Their friends and neighbors ??
    If a person with a Fla CWP was to walk up,tap on the glass,get some employee to come over,and simply ask them/show them - -> " I have a permit to legally carry a weapon, issued by the state of Fla. May I please enter your store ??" What would their response be ??
    And IMO - -> without any dialog you can just walk past the sign. HOWEVER - -> if the ask you to leave YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE. (PLEASE--- WITH NO DIALOG !! Hurts our cause.
    We all have our "rights". Moreso for property owners than us CWP people. I will never/would never attempt to argue with another persons "rights". ---- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    IMO - - -> any particular buisness can certainly have their own thoughts about CC,guns,shooting,SD,etc.
    Same as me. However when they post a big " in your face" sign like the one above,it just turns people off and people like me PISSES PEOPLE OFF.
    What is their motivation ?? Their lawyers ?? Some forkin' LE entity ?? Their friends and neighbors ??
    If a person with a Fla CWP was to walk up,tap on the glass,get some employee to come over,and simply ask them/show them - -> " I have a permit to legally carry a weapon, issued by the state of Fla. May I please enter your store ??" What would their response be ??
    And IMO - -> without any dialog you can just walk past the sign. HOWEVER - -> if the ask you to leave YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE. (PLEASE--- WITH NO DIALOG !! Hurts our cause.
    We all have our "rights". Moreso for property owners than us CWP people. I will never/would never attempt to argue with another persons "rights". ---- SAWMAN
    Yep and they can trespass you if you're caught in the store when the LEO gets there. Is it a misdemeanor?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom