• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Eye Luke

Shooter
    After much delay I have made it on "The Forum." According some of my Gulf Coast friends, this is the place to vent your frustration...lol. Seriously though I've heard there are some interesting ideas posted here. I've been involved in the gun world since I was a teenager and still seem to learn something new everyday. I retired earlier this year became the new owner of DeadEyeLuke.com I make Custom Kydex holsters. I do sell through my website but I enjoy the one on one customer service that I can provide by fitting a holster at a local gun show. I will be doing shows from Mobile to Jacksonville and if you see me there please introduce yourself as being a member of the forum. I hope everyone here has a prosperous and blessed 2017!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Welcome to the forum Dead Eye Luke! Glad to have you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Welcome to the Forum. You have been preceded here by some posts and pics of Dead Eye Luke holsters I purchased (3) in the Past. Some of the contact info surely has changed with your ownership. There is also a Dealer Section you may be interested in.

WR

MarkS

Master
    Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneshot

Master
    Glad you were able to make it on . .would like to say I have known kevin for over 29 yr and have worked a couple of yrs with him , he is a good guy to deal with, If it's not right he will try and get it right, so give him a try he is local now. Now he has some new idea's, to offer people, or if you want something , special just get up with him, he willing to try something new. Just my 5 cents jj

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Glad youre here. Do you have any iwb, owb left hand, 1911 commander, ambi safety with streamlight samples in black.
    Welcome!

Top Bottom