• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Out of a possible rating score of 5 this product was rated a 4.1. Without the details, that means in the best case 2 of the 9 people that responded had serious issues and scored the product 0. Seven scored it a 5. In the worst case they all had some issue and scored the product less than what they desired and were not satisfied and may not recommend it. Do I buy something that has a 20% failure rate? That is the question. Sure, if it's a single use item or if it's for play, Why not? What's to loose? A few bucks. The issue might be as described earlier as a mounting problem and therefore not a function problem. But never if I want to trust my life or a loved ones life on it. Why would I take a 20% chance with my life or any ones life? I wouldn't. When the proverbial rubber hits the road isn't that what this discussion is about? I'm just asking a question.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Out of a possible rating score of 5 this product was rated a 4.1. Without the details, that means in the best case 2 of the 9 people that responded had serious issues and scored the product 0. Seven scored it a 5. In the worst case they all had some issue and scored the product less than what they desired and were not satisfied and may not recommend it. Do I buy something that has a 20% failure rate? That is the question. Sure, if it's a single use item or if it's for play, Why not? What's to loose? A few bucks. The issue might be as described earlier as a mounting problem and therefore not a function problem. But never if I want to trust my life or a loved ones life on it. Why would I take a 20% chance with my life or any ones life? I wouldn't. When the proverbial rubber hits the road isn't that what this discussion is about? I'm just asking a question.
    We're not common men. We're gun freaks. The common man would buy this and never know the difference even if it didn't have perfect fit and was somehow broke, and he would just be thankful he had a light on his gun for less than a weeks paycheck. I'd buy it just to destroy it in torture tests. In case I were to ever need one right there and now, post apocalypse, maybe on a battlefield pickup gun, and I know where there's one just sitting on a dusty shelf.... I'd like to know what it could handle first

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I seem to remember that last year we already had a thread about this particular item

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    INTEGRATED SHOTGUN FOREND LIGHT FOR REMINGTON 870 and MOSSBERG 500/590 SHOCKWAVE. 850 LUMENS C4 LED ELONGATED SWITCH PAD ACCOMMODATES MOST HAND SIZES. ONE OF MY BIG OBJECTIONS TO HANGING A LIGHT ON A SHOTGUN WAS THAT IT STUCK OFF THE SIDE OR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE GUN MAKING THE GUN LESS STREAMLINE. THIS DOESN'T LOOK MUCH BULKIER THAN THE ORIGINAL FOREND ITSELF. AVAILABLE ON AMAZON. BTW, I JUST FOUND OUT STREAMLIGHT FEATURED THIS ITEM AT THE 2019 SHOT SHOW. OKAY, I'M A LITTLE BEHIND. IT'S BEEN OUT LONG ENOUGH FOR THE CCP TO STEAL THE IDEA FROM AN AMERICAN COMPANY AS NOTED BY R_R 1969. PERSONALLY, I LIKE THE LOOKS OF THE AMERICAN IDEA MORE BETTER.
    One minute Streamlight YouTube video with some additional information.

View attachment 133558

Just to respond to the idea that it’s Streamlined and not bulky.....

it’s a chunk. Have one on a 590 and it is not the size of the factory corn cob. The light in the end is the same diameter as any wml, just not as long. The portion that holds the batteries and I’m sure electronics is fat and deep.

one thing I do like about it is the depression between the battery box and light, acts as a hand stop.

mine was a gift but unless I’m mistaken, it’s a bit less money than buying a pump with a rail, a hi out put tlr, and a pressure switch.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I also like the recess for your hand. Found it online for as cheap as 101.99. when you figure in the price of an aftermarket forend, the light really isn't that expensive. I've watched a few videos and still can't figure out where the switch is. Says ambidextrous. One even said there is a switch on both sides.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'd give it's weight some consideration too. Cause I rest my shotgun on my hip alot with barrel pointed to the sky. And I wonder how if having a heavier pump grip would possibly cause it to sag and not wanna fire when needed. I wanted a quick way to mount a light on my old winchester and I simply put a pic rail clamp on the barrel and then just throw pistol lights on it. It ain't perfect but it was a cheap fix and works. Looks a little weird but I ain't hard to please either tho lol. Now I'd say a light in the grip would be a great idea for a semi auto tho. But I'm a little hesitant about the pump till I see one and test it before buying

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Owen

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    SUREFIRE does not make one for a Winchester 1200/1300, etc. Does anyone know if another manufacturer makes one built into the handguard? I can't find one and don't want to use a rail.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    INTEGRATED SHOTGUN FOREND LIGHT FOR REMINGTON 870 and MOSSBERG 500/590 SHOCKWAVE. 850 LUMENS C4 LED ELONGATED SWITCH PAD ACCOMMODATES MOST HAND SIZES. ONE OF MY BIG OBJECTIONS TO HANGING A LIGHT ON A SHOTGUN WAS THAT IT STUCK OFF THE SIDE OR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE GUN MAKING THE GUN LESS STREAMLINE. THIS DOESN'T LOOK MUCH BULKIER THAN THE ORIGINAL FOREND ITSELF. AVAILABLE ON AMAZON. BTW, I JUST FOUND OUT STREAMLIGHT FEATURED THIS ITEM AT THE 2019 SHOT SHOW. OKAY, I'M A LITTLE BEHIND. IT'S BEEN OUT LONG ENOUGH FOR THE CCP TO STEAL THE IDEA FROM AN AMERICAN COMPANY AS NOTED BY R_R 1969. PERSONALLY, I LIKE THE LOOKS OF THE AMERICAN IDEA MORE BETTER.
    One minute Streamlight YouTube video with some additional information.

View attachment 133558

iu

Owen

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bluesbrother, I have a Winchester, not a REMINGTON 870 or a MOSSBERG 500/590 SHOCKWAVE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom