I caught the air gun bug. Now I have a break-barrel to feed!

sj1

Expert
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks, I'm liking it so far. That's one of the reasons I got into airguns. Testing different ammo doesn't wipe out my bank account. The last bunch of pellets I bought cost under $50, for 1100 rounds, 4 different types.
I haven't had any problems with Crosman hp's, but, as always, "results may vary". I'm still testing. It's a tough job, but it could be worse
<

fv22

Marksman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you're buying from pyramyd already try using the code GATEWAY-PYRAMYD. With that you still get the buy 4 pay for 3 and also get 10% off and the ones you are paying for. Works on guns and other accesories too. When I ordered the 2240 a few weeks ago they had a free shipping offer, they give you one or the other. So either free shipping or 10% off whichever gives the better discount.

Reactions: sj1

exfilms

Shooter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once you try 25. And .30 cal airguns you'll only wanna go bigger. I shoot more airguns than powder now simply on ammo and backyard able sound.

sj1

Expert
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the advice and recommendations. I can see this escalating. My squirrel hunting this year has been exclusively with air guns, and I've compared performance and prices on bigger calibers. Not to mention additions and mods for the ones I have. Check out the hunting section again, by the way.

Top Bottom