• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    So I've been listing lots of ammo (at reasonable prices) in calibers that I no longer have guns for. The last was some partial boxes of 32acp's that I found in the bottom of a closet. The ammo was not selling so I was getting ready to add some updated pictures of the ammo and revise the listing when a lightbulb went off and I thought "oh crap...I still have a 32." I had forgotten all about my 32acp Davis Derringer that some years ago I paid $50.00 for at a gun show. It was NIB, but the box was all beat up and scotched taped together. It sorta matches my cap gun derringer from when I was a little kid. Thanks everyone for not buying my 32acp ammo. Gotta keep it now to feed my little 32acp Davis Derringer that I had forgotten about.
    IMG_3192.jpeg

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I used to carry one in my motorcycle vest in case of "problems" met a guy that just had to have it. $150 and he got it. Shot good at 5-7 feet, lol. Goes bang, makes holes and if ya lost it, so?

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    There is some 32 on here that seems reasonable, considering. Jump on it.

Thanks, I saw that. I have enough to feed the little derringer considering how little I shoot it. Everything considered that .32 ammo for sale on here now is a fairly good deal. Someone should snag it.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How are the triggers are those guns? They look..small. Is there a switch to switch barrel or is it both at once? Assuming it is double barreled

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    How are the triggers are those guns? They look..small. Is there a switch to switch barrel or is it both at once? Assuming it is double barreled

The gun fires one barrel at a time. Cocking back the hammer is not to bad, and the trigger is not to bad either. It's certainly not a S&W trigger though that's for sure. The grip is so small that it almost takes two hands to cock it. It's more pretty than practical. The chrome really shines. It's more just a cool little conversation piece than something really practical. For $50.00 NIB it was a fun purchase that kinda matches my little toy derringer from when I was a kid. For something really small I carry my NAA mini revolver in .22LR.
    The gun was new old stock, with a box that was beat to hell, and here was this yahoo interested in buying it, and the dealer wanted to get rid of it, the dealer said $50.00, and that's how it happened, LOL. I think the dealer was as happy to get rid of it as I was to buy it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom