• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camuchi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Maybe A good thing to discuss/develop/distribute and practice would be a method for us like minded individuals to be able to COMMUNICATE and COORDINATE our efforts post cell phones/friendly police and electric grid. Rather than 750,000 individual 1,2,3 member groups we become a 750,000-1M member group -and likely much larger here in the south.
    i am thinking HAM radio equipment may become a priceless asset and skill??
    And maybe a real plan???

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Always suit your tactics to the issues. If there are multiple attackers make a hit and go to the next. If possible come back to do what is needed.
    What if the opposing force isn't concerned with removing those that are not KIA? They won't expend time & or energy on them. Guess Your wound but not kill tactic has become an instant failure.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe A good thing to discuss/develop/distribute and practice would be a method for us like minded individuals to be able to COMMUNICATE and COORDINATE our efforts post cell phones/friendly police and electric grid. Rather than 750,000 individual 1,2,3 member groups we become a 750,000-1M member group -and likely much larger here in the south.
    And maybe a real plan???

Guess why they blow bugles on actual Battlefields?
    Your Government has made an art form of rendering "Battlefields" into the Middle-aged of years gone past. Don't be naïve!

Preplanned failures are the worst to overcome in actual "Battlefield Conditions"!

It's all about what you can or can not accomplish by yourself that matters when alone on a "Battlefield"......................

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So once I set the fire that removes all your concealment than isn't part of the cover fire you are totally screwed. I'm supposed to be some sort of Chivalrous Gentleman during an "Act of War"? Your preplanned failures are part of my tactics when it comes to making it Home. Use General Sherman's Tactics, scorch the earth prior to the attach and then reassess your plan. After all the foliage is removed, what range can I eliminate your forces at???
    Hmm, the ground not level and has dips. I am not sure who is going to be burning the concealment. There are fences and still large trees. Take a while for large green trees to burn.
    Even tanks would have trouble handling them. A tank can push down a 24 inch by 90-100 ft pine making even a bigger mess. They can knock down the neighbor's house and fences. I guess you could call in a B52 bomber strike. But lets get real here. Are we taking about taking on trained and fully equipped combat infantry or something else. An individual will not fair well against a company of trained and well equipped infantry.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmm, the ground not level and has dips. I am not sure who is going to be burning the concealment. There are fences and still large trees. Take a while for large green trees to burn.
    Even tanks would have trouble handling them. A tank can push down a 24 inch by 90-100 ft pine making even a bigger mess. They can knock down the neighbor's house and fences. I guess you could call in a B52 bomber strike. But lets get real here. Are we taking about taking on trained and fully equipped combat infantry or something else. An individual will not fair well against a company of trained and well equipped infantry.
    Such is life on the Battlefield for the forward observer.
    All the options and more are available via SATCOM if provided by Uncle Sam.
    Yet it isn't to hard to start a fire should one take notice of the prevailing wind.
    Nay, even tanks have been disrupted by mere bottles of incendiaries tossed by hand.
    But tales have been related by those that performed deeds, of 800 yard shots and escaped fully trained companies of Combat infantry. (USMC. Scout Sniper C H) who is to say such deeds can not be replicated?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

In reality, in this area we would need a means to communicate with like minded individuals, a way to ascertain if the people at the military basses are with or against us.

Then we would have to build a community that can survive.

Unless you have a bunker that is stocked with enough food for you and your family for 5 years - then go hide and see what is left when you come out.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    In reality, in this area we would need a means to communicate with like minded individuals, a way to ascertain if the people at the military basses are with or against us.

Then we would have to build a community that can survive.

Unless you have a bunker that is stocked with enough food for you and your family for 5 years - then go hide and see what is left when you come out.
    Vault 34.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    M118LR
    So once I set the fire that removes all your concealment than isn't part of the cover fire you are totally screwed. I'm supposed to be some sort of Chivalrous Gentleman during an "Act of War"? Your preplanned failures are part of my tactics when it comes to making it Home. Use General Sherman's Tactics, scorch the earth prior to the attach and then reassess your plan. After all the foliage is removed, what range can I eliminate your forces at???

Wow, what a tactical genius!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    And maybe a real plan???

First thing they will do is cut your power, cell service, and other utlilities

turbo98

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I personally have around 2k-2500 rounds of .223. I don't feel I need more than that. If I've went through that much ammo, we are in a state of war I don't care to be apart of. Ya'll can have my guns and ammo. I'd rather be dead than live in a world where we have to murder people for water and eat dogs. Everyone thinks single mindedly about the end. What happens when that cavity turns into an exposed nerve from not brushing your teeth? What about that migraine that cripples you and medicine is gone? The idea of living in a constant threat condition and having no modern technology or access to healthcare is a deal breaker for me. I will def. defend myself and family during civil unrest and riots, but I have no desire to survive in a post-apocalyptic world.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And maybe a real plan???
    I am not looking for a militia. However to guard the neighborhood, sort of an enhanced neighborhood watch with other neighbors would be fine with me if things ever get to that point.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Guess why they blow bugles on actual Battlefields?
    Your Government has made an art form of rendering "Battlefields" into the Middle-aged of years gone past. Don't be naïve!

Preplanned failures are the worst to overcome in actual "Battlefield Conditions"!

It's all about what you can or can not accomplish by yourself that matters when alone on a "Battlefield"......................

….

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I personally have around 2k-2500 rounds of .223. I don't feel I need more than that. If I've went through that much ammo, we are in a state of war I don't care to be apart of. Ya'll can have my guns and ammo. I'd rather be dead than live in a world where we have to murder people for water and eat dogs. Everyone thinks single mindedly about the end. What happens when that cavity turns into an exposed nerve from not brushing your teeth? What about that migraine that cripples you and medicine is gone? The idea of living in a constant threat condition and having no modern technology or access to healthcare is a deal breaker for me. I will def. defend myself and family during civil unrest and riots, but I have no desire to survive in a post-apocalyptic world.

Dibs.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I personally have around 2k-2500 rounds of .223. I don't feel I need more than that. If I've went through that much ammo, we are in a state of war I don't care to be apart of. Ya'll can have my guns and ammo.

I'll take it!

turbo98

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, after the first nuke falls, I'll leave my safe open, have at it. You can also have my house and vehicle. Won't be needing them either.

Top Bottom