Patriot Mobile

How many Revolvers does it take before you have to admit your Old?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    45 Win Mag . . . Already been done.
    Completely different from 45 Super. ---- SAWMAN

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So we don't need to mention fractured frames on 1911 High Powers, yet the .50 S&W continues to dominate the heavy handgun market?

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have way less revolvers than I have pistols, but at 53 I definitely have a love for fine revolvers. While a Glock may be a great fighting weapon, there is something about holding a Smith & Wesson model 19-2 or Ruger GP-100, in my opinion those type revolvers are works of art

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Had a buddy that had one made by AMT. Big,heavy,long,but shot good after some tweaking.
    Shot it a few times. Recoil was on par with the added ballistics. Upwards lift of the bbl during fireing was substantial.
    This chambering will not equal a well loaded 44mag or 45LC but is used in a semi- auto. My Desert Eagle 44 would put out much more power.
    Back then,another problem with the 45Win Mag was a supply of brass and a choice of NON 45ACP bullets. Some 45LC bullets could not be used IIRC. --- SAWMAN

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have way less revolvers than I have pistols, but at 53 I definitely have a love for fine revolvers. While a Glock may be a great fighting weapon, there is something about holding a Smith & Wesson model 19-2 or Ruger GP-100, in my opinion those type revolvers are works of art
    You had me until you added the Ruger Revolver. S&W, Dan Wesson, & Colt Pythons I can follow, But a Ruger Revolver as a work of art? It may be functional but as a work of art?????

Heard an Old X-Mas tune, " Kids from one to ninety two" heck at 93 your just entering adulthood. How much longer will it take to grow Old?

Top Bottom