• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The big questions are; why would you keep on with an at best unreliable test, and can we really be this stupid on amass scale?
    That’s a mystery to me as well , and yes we’re that stupid. I remember hearing about the dumbing down of American citizens more than 40 years ago. From my prospective those in power have accomplished their goal.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    That’s a mystery to me as well , and yes we’re that stupid. I remember hearing about the dumbing down of American citizens more than 40 years ago. From my prospective those in power have accomplished their goal.

What I have a hard time comprehending is how many people from my generation (baby boomers) have gotten so ignorant and outright stupid. Common sense has gone right out of the window for these people, for those that may have had it to begin with. Many have fallen for the crap that has been dealt by our government for decades, especially the load of it being shoveled now. What we have now is an epidemic of idiots which further indicates the mass dumbing down of people in this country. People have become too dependent on every word coming from the government and the media. They are too lazy to seek out the truth, the real truth. With all of this COVID crap, one has to be very discerning when it comes to sources of information. Nothing from the CDC should be taken as truth. Most sources of truthful information are buried below the myriad of lies and misinformation. This is because they want you to believe what they are telling you and make it very difficult to find the factual information that disputes and dispels their lies. They want people to be dependent on the government and many have fallen into that trap. It is sad, but true. Fortunately, I have common sense and a brain and know how to use them.

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

Got email from VA this morning. However, talk to your doctor and make your choice.​

Getting an additional vaccine dose​

Who can get an additional vaccine dose​

The CDC now recommends a third vaccine dose for certain groups of people with weakened immune systems who received either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Data shows that these groups of people are more at risk of serious, long-term illness from COVID-19. They may benefit from a third dose to make sure they have enough protection against COVID-19.

You may be able to get a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine if any of these descriptions are true for you:

• You currently receive cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
    • You have advanced HIV (meaning you have a low CD4 cell count) or you have HIV and aren’t on treatment at this time
    • You received an organ transplant and take medicine to suppress your immune system
    • You received a stem cell transplant within the past 2 years or are taking post-transplant medicine to suppress your immune system
    • A health care provider has diagnosed you with a moderate-to-severe primary immunodeficiency (like DiGeorge or Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
    • You currently take high-dose corticosteroids or other medicines that may suppress your immune system
    If your condition or medication isn’t on this list and you think you have a moderately to severely weakened immune system, contact your health care provider. They can tell you if you can get a third vaccine dose at this time.

If you received the Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 vaccine, the CDC doesn’t recommend an additional dose at this time.

Note: Whether you got the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Janssen vaccine, you should still get a booster dose 6 months after your last primary dose. The CDC now strongly recommends getting either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine for your booster.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    What I have a hard time comprehending is how many people from my generation (baby boomers) have gotten so ignorant and outright stupid. Common sense has gone right out of the window for these people, for those that may have had it to begin with. Many have fallen for the crap that has been dealt by our government for decades, especially the load of it being shoveled now. What we have now is an epidemic of idiots which further indicates the mass dumbing down of people in this country. People have become too dependent on every word coming from the government and the media. They are too lazy to seek out the truth, the real truth. With all of this COVID crap, one has to be very discerning when it comes to sources of information. Nothing from the CDC should be taken as truth. Most sources of truthful information are buried below the myriad of lies and misinformation. This is because they want you to believe what they are telling you and make it very difficult to find the factual information that disputes and dispels their lies. They want people to be dependent on the government and many have fallen into that trap. It is sad, but true. Fortunately, I have common sense and a brain and know how to use them.
    Social engineering is how society is dumbed down and brainwashed. Places like Tavistock and Chatham House and others are the think tanks that are behind the news, edumacation, music, trends, social media, false flags, hate groups we see today. They use subversion tactics to weaken generations. Divide and conquer to control the masses. They divide us into blue and red, skin color, gender LGBTHIJKLMNOP, baby boomer, gen x,y,z, millenial etc. on and on. People fight over stupid stuff and these psychopaths that run the show laugh because they know we cant work together to fight them. Most people don't know how to think so they turn on the magic mirror on the wall for their regularly scheduled "programming" on what to think. It's not really their fault if they're dumbed down. From cradle to grave people only know what the TV tells them. There's also chemical dumbing down with pharmaceuticals, alcohol, eating fake food that never rots if left alone, fluoride, aluminum in vaccines causing dementia too but I could go on and on. A gun aint shit. The TV is the greatest weapon. Because people are conditioned to believe what they're told on TV instead of using discernment and critical thinking, we're in trouble.

Attachments

• Cd7bBIn.png
      Cd7bBIn.png
      847 KB · Views: 68
    • photo_2022-01-10_11-45-09.jpg
      photo_2022-01-10_11-45-09.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 64
    • photo_2022-01-09_18-53-43.jpg
      photo_2022-01-09_18-53-43.jpg
      75.6 KB · Views: 70

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    OK this sucks, Both of us had covid, took the so called vaccine AND booster, super flu shot and are now recouping after 10 days of Omicron...This was the worst for me. You cannot find tests and then when you do they do the omicron test in the nose not the throat as is recommended....Please someone wake up the Government as this Administration FAILED

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    OK this sucks, Both of us had covid, took the so called vaccine AND booster, super flu shot and are now recouping after 10 days of Omicron...This was the worst for me. You cannot find tests and then when you do they do the omicron test in the nose not the throat as is recommended....Please someone wake up the Government as this Administration FAILED
    "I'm from the government and I'm here to help..."
    Screenshot_20220114-191635_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-191649_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-191705_Gmail.jpg

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Frank, just so you know, the symptoms they have given to omicron started out as nothing but those from the common cold. Now, they have added symptoms from the flu. We are in the midst of cold and flu season and they know it. That is how they trying to pass of omicron as a variant and it is nothing more than, at least, a cold or, at most, the flu. Over-the-counter cold and flu medicine is all one needs along with rest to allow the body to fight off the virus. Yes, the cold and flu are caused by viruses. Colds are cause by a rhinovirus and, in some cases, a coronavirus.

Symptoms of common human coronaviruses:​

• runny nose
    • sore throat
    • headache
    • fever
    • cough
    • general feeling of being unwell
    Human coronaviruses can sometimes cause lower-respiratory tract illnesses, such as pneumonia or bronchitis. This is more common in people with cardiopulmonary disease, people with weakened immune systems, infants, and older adults.

Human coronaviruses were first identified in the mid-1960s. The seven coronaviruses that can infect people are:

Common human coronaviruses​

1. 229E (alpha coronavirus)
    2. NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
    3. OC43 (beta coronavirus)
    4. HKU1 (beta coronavirus)

Other human coronaviruses​

1. MERS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS)
    2. SARS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS)
    3. SARS-CoV-2 (the novel coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19)
    People around the world commonly get infected with human coronaviruses 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This has been a planned psychological conditioning of each generation since the 1960s. I anticipated the crap we see now to happen 20 years from now, not as we see it today.
    Actually, much of it started after WWI, kicked into high gear after WWII, and we started seeing the outcome of that in the 60's, and now look where we are :rolleyes:

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Actually, much of it started after WWI, kicked into high gear after WWII, and we started seeing the outcome of that in the 60's, and now look where we are :rolleyes:
    Given how certain people were around throughout that time frame creating the crap we have now, I can see all of that.

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PCR test will trip for a cold.. why it's catching the flack it is.
    It will trip for any Corona virus, of which there are several. However, it can not differentiate between the viruses. All it indicates is you have one of the known Corona Viruses.

The other reason they dropped the PCR test is the process that the sample goes through in the lab. The fragments are so small and very few may be present. So the sample is run through a magnification process which raises the possibility of a positive end result. There is a specific number of cycles of the process allowed, referred to as The Threshold cycle.

Either by accident or on purpose a tech could cycle a test sample over the prescribed limit. When that happens, the end result is a much higher incident of a positive return than a properly done test, would have delivered. So, off to the hospital to be attached to a ventilator you go. Or if you were in New York, Governor Cuomo, had other plans for you.

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea, that's crap. Legit discrimination at its finest.
    Sounds like coercion to me. Then if you are diagnosed with Covid-19 they'll tell you, they're not paying your medical bill if you bought into all that BS and actually allowed yourself to become a lab rat in an experiment on a so-called vaccine.

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Again I would suspect it possibly not being Covid but when my wife stuck her nose in an open can of coffee and couldn't smell it that tells me it's Covid, no Flu or Cold has ever had those symptoms.
    Just because someone loses their sense of smell and taste does not guarantee that they have Covid-19. In 1992 my elderly mother was accidentally knocked down by an unruly child in a store. During her fall she hit her head on a display case. The following day, she lost her sense of taste and a day or so later, she realized she had also lost her sense of smell. Her doctors said it may well have been the bump on the head but could also be caused by a sever sinus infection or a few other causes, none of which she had. As such, we had to accept it was a minor brain injury. It took over 2 years for her to regain most of her sense of smell or taste.

Redleg155

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Loss of taste or smell...where was covid when I was still married to my ex?? Would have been a blessing in disguise!

On a more serious note, I've had both injections of Moderna at the VA. I refuse to have a booster since it's actually a moot point....Aunt Rona is staying with me this week.

My symptoms were exactly the same as when I received my vaccines. Fever, chills and sweats that broke after 24 hours. Light congestion.

Go figure. By the time its all over I believe we will all have it, vaccines or not. Herd immunity.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe she needs more shots.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Let's be clear. It's not a vaccination, it's a shot like the flu shot. I've talked about drive by media words and talking points before. The immunity you get against the wu may last a few months. In my youth I was vaccinated against Polio. My understanding is that my Polio immunity will last my lifetime, so far so good. I got the Moderna sequence one year ago next month. In addition, I got my annual flu shot. I made an informed choice in both situations. Moderna and the current administration says a boost is necessary. I talked with my doctor about a boost. He had an opinion which I listened to. But ultimately it's a decision I must make for myself. Is it a big decision? You bet. Three close friends my age have died in the last few months. So there's that. In addition, there's the science, the hype and fake news. I'm not an advocate of either shot or no shot. I'm an advocate of choice. Do the research than choose for yourself.

mikenjapan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That’s what I was thinking about. Quit calling it a vaccine. A vaccine stops you from getting something (gives you immunity). The Covid “shot” doesn’t. I believe it doesn’t do much at all. Labcorp is offering blood tests to check for Covid antibodies. I got the shots on 5/29 and 6/19 2021. My antibodies were in the 50’s. They need to be in the range of 960-2880 to be fully effective. I should not have a reading in the 50’s 7 months after a so called “Vaccination”.

Top Bottom