• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Isn't it all about those Big Scary Intimidating Folks?

How big is "Just Joe"?

So why is everyone running scared?

Don't we have all the members of the NRA on our side?

Or is it that we don't fear the big intimidators, perhaps a little guy that has twisted more than his share of ears is more intimidating than Godzilla?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Historically most crazy people waited until their second term in office to go crazy sideways. Or else they wouldn't have got reelected

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Historically most crazy people waited until their second term in office to go crazy sideways. Or else they wouldn't have got reelected
    Isn't that what was picked up from obama's hotmic when he was whispering to Putin? "I can stroke you publically AFTER THE ELECTION" Doesn't really mater what the topic was but it would have impacted obama's reelection efforts if he took that action at that time. There's Russian collusion from obama's lips and deception toward voter's in one sound byte! Didn't impeach him then, won't impeach him now! Lol

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know that there is all that much bulling going on round here, but the lines at all the gun stores on ammo delivery day are long. Not to mention that gasoline has gone up about 30 cent a gallon. I attended a Power/Electric Seminar at the Red Lobster and even the folks there said it would probably be better to wait until Just Joe & the rest of the Dem's passed another tax break for upgrading the houses energy efficiency. Somebody in Washington needs to get on "We the People" side and cut out all the other malarkey! JMHO.

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you getting pitched on solar panels as well? The reality is the technology is moving way too fast to get an amortized loan for solar panels. In a few years there will be new tech or tax breaks like you said. I think smart move is to buy ammo and guns for the moment and sit tight

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you getting pitched on solar panels as well? The reality is the technology is moving way too fast to get an amortized loan for solar panels. In a few years there will be new tech or tax breaks like you said. I think smart move is to buy ammo and guns for the moment and sit tight
    It's easier to say buy ammo & firearms than it is to find either on the selves of the BGS.

Not getting the solar panel pitch yet, but the power correction/ surge protector is a totally different story. Unfortunately when I asked how many Jules of protection the box they where pitching provided, well it went unanswered.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get one of those cards in the mail to Pre-Register due to limited availability to a Free meal for you enduring a sales pitch thing? I'd rather eat PB&J after watch paint dry for 90 minutes. Lol

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get one of those cards in the mail to Pre-Register due to limited availability to a Free meal for you enduring a sales pitch thing? I'd rather eat PB&J after watch paint dry for 90 minutes. Lol
    They address them to Grandma. Being simple Poor Folk a free meal or even free room & board at a prime location is like offering a coupon sale item. If it wasn't for coupons I'd probably never had a meal at a restaurant as a child. Plus it ain't hard to just say "NO" when folks are attempting to play a shell game. But since "Just Joe" actually got elected perhaps I've over estimated the amount of folks that can be Doped by a Simple Shell Game?

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Forgive the double tap.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just recognize the marketing, get about a half dozen of them a year and the go from the mailbox to the outside trash can. We make our own choices. I did a tripple Tap the other day, bad messaging great trigger reset! Lol

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just recognize the marketing, get about a half dozen of them a year and the go from the mailbox to the outside trash can. We make our own choices. I did a tripple Tap the other day, bad messaging great trigger reset! Lol
    Feed me Seymour, yet I might be the poison pill you didn't mean to invite. Every Seminar has that guy they shouldn't have invited. You know, the one that can actually offer more inciting options. But ain't going to provide a free meal or more so that you attend (not listen) to the presentation. LOL

Feed Me, House Me & Mine, but don't think that I'm not going to expose Y'all. Poison Pills are offered meals & housing within your net. It's up to the presenter to minimalize thier effectiveness. LOL

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feed me Seymour, yet I might be the poison pill you didn't mean to invite. Every Seminar has that guy they shouldn't have invited. You know, the one that can actually offer more inciting options. But ain't going to provide a free meal or more so that you attend (not listen) to the presentation. LOL

Feed Me, House Me & Mine, but don't think that I'm not going to expose Y'all. Poison Pills are offered meals & housing within your net. It's up to the presenter to minimalize thier effectiveness. LOL
    Every seminar, that's right. I was that guy once at a bond drive. The investment guy came to our work and called a meeting upstairs. He started pitching the international bond market, said it was hot, we gotta get it now, get in at the bottom, etc.etc... literally a day after the international bond market had collapsed and been announced as so on talk radio. I bit my tongue until the end for the question and answer session. I asked him point blank in front of everybody "hey, what do you think about the international bond market utterly collapsing yesterday?" Oh, you could have heard a pin drop

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Election Summary.
    All reasonable logic points toward a rigged/stolen election. Unfortunately there is no supporting evidence in the public domain sufficient to enforce a correction. And the courts summarily threw out the lawsuits because of jurisdiction. They never heard evidence at trial. So we got bamboozled. Our fault? No, its the party that represents us that's at fault. Realistically, alone we have no power. We depend on our elected party officials to protect us. That's the way the system is set up.
    The perps masterfully planned, plotted, outmaneuvered, hid, and squashed the major evidence.
    It was the republicans fault for not ringing the bell when the plan was first implemented, not after it was all complete.
    Anyone paying attention could see it coming. Mail in ballots sent out on a wholesale level to every address, no signature required, no vetting, no credential checks, and little oversight at the polls. Another violation.
    How could you not see that? Things were done that have never been done before and would not have been permitted.
    How can the government say we have to produce an ID when we get a ticket for driving too fast, boarding a commercial flight, fishing License, CWP, withdrawing your own money from a bank, Et Al, and you can do one the most important civic responsibilities by voting and it doesn't matter who you are? Electing goverment officials is an important and vital exercise. It has to be protected, maintained, and legally executed. Otherwise, we have no representative based on jacking up the vote.
    If you show up and don't present an ID, Id say go pound sand. Voting isn't a surprise, it happens every couple years. Go get you a friggin ID, and show up to vote, or ask for an absentee ballot, not the one some political party sent you, but an official ballot! Or if you're that lazy, just stay home. No more ballot harvesting.
    COVID my ass. How absolutely stupid can we be?
    CHANGE THE VOTING LAWS or at the very least enforce the current laws.
    KEEP IT LEGAL! Don't change the system at the last minute to gain an advantage. It should be prosecuted, not protected.
    ONLY LEGAL VOTES COUNT! Ignorance is no exception!
    ONE VOTE PER LEGAL identified VOTER!
    Have a great day.

Last edited:

Members online

Top Bottom