• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Caught a pic of this dude on our property the other night. Deer season is over in AL. On our property with "no trespassing" signs all over. One of my cameras over a food plot is no longer sending pics. If he walked in all the way on the driveway h would have passed that camera. Poaching?

ec10d065-a462-47e0-832f-b49336b8a50a.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Caught a pic of this dude on our property the other night. Deer season is over in AL. On our property with "no trespassing" signs all over. One of my cameras over a food plot is no longer sending pics. If he walked in all the way on the driveway h would have passed that camera. Poaching?

View attachment 210956
    Yep, call the game warden they have access to enhancement software. Besides you don't need an armed creeper on your property. Way too far after sunset to be a normal hunter. Even if it was hunting season. SSS. If the jackass took your camera they can track it.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hit "post" before I finished.

Reported this to the AL wildlife folks. One of their officers called me back pretty quick. I sent him the pic and he went out to our property. Said at he locked gate there were ATV tracks in the soil. He used the power company key to get past the locked gate with my permission. Went past the food plot and he couldn't find my camera.Went further up the road past the camera that took the pic of the dude. elow is a pic of the officer at the same location of the dude. Gotta say the AL wildlife offices were great in investigating this.
    cc6d8fdd-3180-4b58-93c5-25e01f09200a.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Hit "post" before I finished.

Reported this to the AL wildlife folks. One of their officers called me back pretty quick. I sent him the pic and he went out to our property. Said at he locked gate there were ATV tracks in the soil. He used the power company key to get past the locked gate with my permission. Went past the food plot and he couldn't find my camera.Went further up the road past the camera that took the pic of the dude. elow is a pic of the officer at the same location of the dude. Gotta say the AL wildlife offices were great in investigating this. View attachment 210957
    Yep and most of the time they know who these idiots are just can't catch em. We have an "outlaw" that sneaks on to our club. Was hunting turkeys with a bow during deer season.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

View attachment 210956
    That sort of looks like a 22 rifle, wonder if he was shooting rabbits off of food plots after dark? Regardless of what he was doing he needs to be made an example of and spend the night in jail and be heavily fined.

Top Bottom