• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    At first I thought “must’ve been a prepper” but a prepper would have protected the guns better. Probably used in a crime, gang and/or drug-related.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty hasty stache in shallow trench, only protected by a bag: seems like pretty temporary intent. I thing the person who burried them was obstructed from returning because he was arrested or killed. I wonder how many are Full Auto? I think I'd review old bank robbery or big hiest videos with 4(+-) BGs and look for similar firearms. For most other crimes it would probably need ballistic exam. In as bad shape as they are, FBI Quantico may end up with them.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I’d be metal detecting every square inch of that yard after that discovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They must have already been metal detecting. Who "plants a tree" that close to a brick wall? If not metal detectors, then something else had already tipped them off to start digging there. Oh, and I'm willing to bet they did keep some of it, like the ammo. Where's the ammo? You cant tell me that the John Connor wannabe that buried these didn't bury any ammo with them. Or edged weapons.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I agree there’s more to this than planting a tree.
    But I don’t think the guy that buried the guns meant for them to be in the ground for long. Either that or he was disposing of them and didn’t plan to return.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They must have already been metal detecting. Who "plants a tree" that close to a brick wall? If not metal detectors, then something else had already tipped them off to start digging there. Oh, and I'm willing to bet they did keep some of it, like the ammo. Where's the ammo? You cant tell me that the John Connor wannabe that buried these didn't bury any ammo with them. Or edged weapons.
    I agree with you but I will add that I have seen Satsumas planted very close to a house on the south side of a house in Pensacola.

tyfo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

That’s a good point, definitely odd there not being any ammo included. Definitely possible that the new owner held onto some stuff and turned in “all” to still be a Good Samaritan, make the news, as well as to find out if they were hot. Ever seen magnet fishing on YouTube? People always pulling up guns from bridges and turning them in, usually super crusty and I doubt they’d even be able to recover any evidence at that point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RustedBolt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    What I see is some serious gun "buy back" material. $1000 bucks easy in a big city. Turn it into a spanking new Glock ($700) of your choice and 28.6 rounds ($10.50/round) of ammo.

Top Bottom