• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are huge rodents, their death to the property owner is therapeutic. The big bang my help said property owner feel better about the amount of damage they have caused. It is all about how someone feels anyway.

Deer are just as bad ask a farmer if there biggest problem is deer or hogs and I guarantee the majority will say deer. But hey since isn't a game animal I guess blowing them up is okay right? Just general questions... Sad they have to blow a hog to make themselves feel better. Instead just inviting people over to shoot some hogs, take them off the property and let them have the animal instead of just wasting the animal. Or setting up a pin trapping a bunch at one time shoot them and give it to the less fortunate....

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would you do the samething to a deer? turkey? There is no difference. Change our tampon...... Maybe actually you could grow up a little and realize something like this unethical, gives hunters an extremely bad reputation, and doesn't help promote hunting to future generations.

Brandon, don't take the the bait. Clinically speaking, Stanley is actually mentally retarded and morally compromised to boot! I mean, he bought a pink 50 cal... Enough said;) he thrives on shock value, don't let him play ya...

Stanley and his pink accessories

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416432142.554087.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416432142.554087.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416432142.554087.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 147

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Explains it.....

Attachments

• things-you-should-never-say-to-a-man-468227926-jun-27-2012-600x400.jpg
      things-you-should-never-say-to-a-man-468227926-jun-27-2012-600x400.jpg
      24.1 KB · Views: 151

NWFLYJ

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Deer are just as bad ask a farmer if there biggest problem is deer or hogs and I guarantee the majority will say deer. But hey since isn't a game animal I guess blowing them up is okay right? Just general questions... Sad they have to blow a hog to make themselves feel better. Instead just inviting people over to shoot some hogs, take them off the property and let them have the animal instead of just wasting the animal. Or setting up a pin trapping a bunch at one time shoot them and give it to the less fortunate....

Totally agree. I would love to find someone that would let me help with a deer or a hog problem. I wouldn't harvest with tannerite. I think the guys in the video would have just left them laying if they shot them one at a time. I could be wrong. Just saying if they are going to waste them let them have some fun.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hunters either have morality, integrity, character and humanity while harvesting game ethically or don't. Making an animal suffer is so far off my moral compass that I would put it in the same category as rape and child molestation. Some shit is just wrong, making any of God's creatures suffer unnecessarily is a cowardly act.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not saying that was a good idea,But in texas they hunt from helo and shoot any hog moveing and I doubt they are all killed or picked up and given to the needy as they are usually in fields that are planted and the helo covers alot of ground.

Now for the night hunting with your latest whis bang nite vision that is posted on Utube. I would venture to guess that the hogs that are wonded and get away are never shown on Utube. Now that is just a guess on my part

Hunting here and shooting 50 yards at nite is something alittle diffrent. Still it is at nite and the guns are suppressed not to much of a sporting chance,But it selles leases and the meat is used.

I would never hunt by blowing hogs up but then I am not a farmer that has just had 50 acers of crops tore up.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To be clear a pig is not a rodent they are ungulates - same family as wild boar and warthogs - not related to rats, squirrels or beavers. Destructive to property - certainly - deserving of dying this way - not in my world. The mentality that condones this is the same that approves of and enjoys dog fights or torturing cats - nothing more than animal cruelty in the strongest sense. Like others here I hunt, I hold for a clean ethical shot and much like Clay I respect the animals I harvest and thank God for providing them.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To be clear a pig is not a rodent they are ungulates - same family as wild boar and warthogs - not related to rats, squirrels or beavers. Destructive to property - certainly - deserving of dying this way - not in my world. The mentality that condones this is the same that approves of and enjoys dog fights or torturing cats - nothing more than animal cruelty in the strongest sense. Like others here I hunt, I hold for a clean ethical shot and much like Clay I respect the animals I harvest and thank God for providing them.

And you know what else falls under ungulates...... deer. Seems like they are link some how. I completely agree with you sir.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can't teach spirituality either people get it or people don't. To me, hunting is an activity that heightens my own personal spirituality, grounds me to the earth and makes me feel very close to God while proud and honored to be skilled enough to provide for my family. On the other end of the spectrum are dumb fucks who blowup warm blooded mammals with explosives... It's an extremist response, it's animal cruelty at the least and an inbred reaction to a problem that could be solved through many other means. You could shoot a man but ya know what, let's cut his damn head off to make our point... Any difference? It's the same retardation IMO... But hell, what do I know.. I'm no shrink... Uhm, wait..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom