• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just bought my first handgun a HK P2000. Got an amazing deal on it from a friend but ended up selling it to someone that I know. I'm looking now into getting a XD or XDM from Springfield. Looking to see what IDPA matches are around and getting some good info from here.

Last edited:

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we shoot IDPA twice a month at the Escambia River Gun Club. we shoot on the 3rd sunday and 4th saturday of the month. Keep in mind, until they come out with the revised rule book, you're going to be stuck in ESP with an XDM.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought the XDM would be on the California allowed list but it's not and I'll be going back to Cali after my contracts up and don't want to have to sell my guns when I move. I went and held some glocks today and wasn't too impressed. Most of my family owns XDs and it was a nice gun. I haven't read too much into IPDA my brother does it and has been telling me it will help with my shooting skills and is just a good time.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Semper Paratus Ryan! I thought the California list was only to buy & sell within California... I believe that if you buy something while residing in another state -- you can bring it into California when you move. I think the same is true for vehicles with non-compliant emission systems. The legal folks on base should be able to tell you for sure. If you haven't already heard -- you can get LE/military pricing on Glock & S&W firearms at Jimmy's in FWB. Also, the Exchange at Eglin AFB sells firearms.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AIRSTA NOLA, although the guys at ATC have used me for RWAI (rotary wing air intercept) missions...I play the "bad guy" - and they have to intercept me...

youhave.jpg

YOU HAVE

been.jpg

BEEN

intercepted.jpg

INTERCEPTED!

video

video

Last edited:
    Top Bottom