• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan, Count Žižka, (born c. 1376—died Oct. 11, 1424, Přibyslav, Bohemia [now in Czech Republic

Even blinded he led Hussite peasant forces to victory. His forces were often outnumbered, but used brilliant tactics including fortified wagons, early 15th century guns, and taking advantage of what he had. His peasant soldiers for infighting were often armed with modified wheat threshing flails that they were familiar with. His most famous battle he won after he lost his second eye. He died of plague in 1424.

1618087534312.png

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    When I was working construction, I often thought about dump truck beds and construction dumpsters.... it wouldn't take much to weld in them some extra plates, cut some ports to see out of without exposing anything over the top.... would look like any old truck or dumpster from the outside. This guy figured that out like 600 years ago

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I was working construction, I often thought about dump truck beds and construction dumpsters.... it wouldn't take much to weld in them some extra plates, cut some ports to see out of without exposing anything over the top.... would look like any old truck or dumpster from the outside. This guy figured that out like 600 years ago
    There are couple of prison escape movies where they flee in a dump truck and raise the bed to shield from gun fire.
    In the 19th century people still used circled wagons to fight from. The boers commonly so fought the Zulu and hostile indigenous african tribes when they were voortrekking.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom