• ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And you called me an idiot.....
    Were your parents hypocrites too?
    Frigging dumbazz.

I think your heart is in the right place but you need to work on your reading comprehension ;)

Not even close to triggered btw

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just curious what your solution is? Because it sounds like "if we get rid of all the black people in the US, this is how great it would be"...

Am I wrong?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    I guess that answers that.
    Like I've said, sometimes there is some low key racism on the forum, but other times it is blatantly obvious.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess that answers that.
    Like I've said, sometimes there is some low key racism on the forum, but other times it is blatantly obvious.

To be honest, it is hard not to be a racist of some sort. The liberals have a perception of white males that is not good and that there are no bad black people. Many whites definitely have stereotypes of blacks that are not good either. I do have to watch myself a bit on such issues. But on the other side, you do need to use common sense and have a feel for those that might mean you harm.
    Things like what happened in east Saint Louis a century ago or nearby Fergusen must not happen again. But likely they will. Most likely we will get a new version of the palmer raids where instead of radicals they go after Trumpers that might own guns.

1609855235216.png

Palmer raids, large numbers of radicals were arrested without warrants.

1609855368623.png

Gun owners may very well be the 'new radicals'
    Raids and arrests in January 1920
    As Attorney General Palmer struggled with exhaustion and devoted all his energies to the United Mine Workers coal strike in November and December 1919, Hoover organized the next raids. ... At least 3000 were arrested, and many others were held for various lengths of time.
    Locations: United States
    Part of: First Red Scare

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well this escalated quickly...
    I don't feel very escalated :p

In general I don't bother debating fragile millennials on the internet. Man to man , in person, I always welcome an honest discussion. Cheers!

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To be honest, it is hard not to be a racist of some sort. The liberals have a perception of white males that is not good and that there are no bad black people. Many whites definitely have stereotypes of blacks that are not good either. I do have to watch myself a bit on such issues. But on the other side, you do need to use common sense and have a feel for those that might mean you harm.
    Things like what happened in east Saint Louis a century ago or nearby Fergusen must not happen again. But likely they will. Most likely we will get a new version of the palmer raids where instead of radicals they go after Trumpers that might own guns.

View attachment 102347

Palmer raids, large numbers of radicals were arrested without warrants.

View attachment 102348

Gun owners may very well be the 'new radicals'
    Yeah middle America is the latest target and the powers that be are playing divide and conquer with racial identity politics. Nothing new or groundbreaking.

Just look at Mao's Cultural Revolution in China August 1966

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How are facts racist?
    are these 'facts' 100% correct, or is there more to the story. Some of these facts i wonder about. There was never a source given.
    WHAT IF ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA ????
    WHICH IS 13.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S. POPULATION:
    Absolutely! Black Lives Matter! And this is how much ......

The prison population would go DOWN by 37%,
    There would be 53% LESS gang members,
    Average IQ would go UP 7.4 points, putting the USA 3rd in the world tied with Japan,
    Average SAT scores would go UP almost 100 points,
    Average ACT scores would go UP 5.5 points.
    AIDS & HIV would go DOWN by 65%,
    Clamydia cases would go DOWN 54%,
    Gonorrhea would go DOWN 69%,
    Syphilis would go DOWN 58%.
    The average income for Americans would go UP over $20,000 a year,
    Amount of people in poverty would DROP 34%,
    Homelessness would go DOWN 57%,
    Welfare recipients would go DOWN by 42%,
    DEMOCRATS WOULD LOSE 76% OF THEIR VOTING BASE!!! (not actual VOTERS )
    Also all the various unintended consequences society would endure like ....
    Many prosecutors, criminal defense attorneys, Cops and prison guards would have to find another line of work by NOT having ALL THOSE BLACK LIVES to deal with
    SO! Yes, Black lives DO matter!

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    are these 'facts' 100% correct, or is there more to the story. Some of these facts i wonder about. There was never a source given.

I guess AIDS is racist :(

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And OF COURSE law enforcement is racist! Note that they are combining white and hispanic on that chart, hilarious.

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We can post sources for IQ and school testing scores by demographic, FBI crime statistics, registered voter demographics etc if you guys want to. I suspect it would just lead to more systemic racism mental gymnastics though!

I feel bad for the decent black people in America but that doesn't excuse the problem we have to address.

At least this guy gets it :D

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm not doubting the statistics even though a link was not provided.

What I'm questioning, is why Carl202020 thinks the statistics came to be?
    Is it because of
    Education?
    Upbringing?
    Poverty?
    Or just because someone was born with a darker complexion?

Again, I ask what his solution is? Because all I can get is some dimwitted boomer response "ok karen" or "millennial"

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And OF COURSE law enforcement is racist!

The sources should always be given. The CDC is a good source: 13% of the US populationc but 42% of the 37,832 new HIV diagnoses in the United States and dependent areas. They have aids at a rate more than 3 x's higher per capita than the rest of the population
    But transporting 42% of our AIDs patients to another country is certainly not the way to deal with aids. The AIDs and the other STDs I bet are related to the same behavior.

To what do you attribute this data too?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We can post sources for IQ and school testing scores by demographic, FBI crime statistics, registered voter demographics etc if you guys want to. I suspect it would just lead to more systemic racism mental gymnastics though!

I feel bad for the decent black people in America but that doesn't excuse the problem we have to address.

At least this guy gets it :D

One has to accept facts. Now the causes and conclusions&solutions that you are offering is another hot subject. One can not just ignore things for sure.
    That is the $64,000 question.
    Not every black person you admit is part of these appalling statistics. So you seem to admit that many people with black skin are not part of the problem, but there is certainly a subset that are. There are also some very tiny subsets of whites and Hispanic that have similar problems.
    So perhaps we need other criteria of identifying such people other than just skin color. The bullets from my glock are color blind. The target has to be doing something harmful to me first and skin color is not so relevant.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not doubting the statistics even though a link was not provided.

What I'm questioning, is why Carl202020 thinks the statistics came to be?
    Is it because of
    Education?
    Upbringing?
    Poverty?
    Or just because someone was born with a darker complexion?

Again, I ask what his solution is? Because all I can get is some dimwitted boomer response "ok karen" or "millennial"

Dear Karen :p,

Why? Well that could go on for awhile, but a few thoughts..

- The era of Modernism in post 1920's America has led to the widespread decline of family values and belief in Christianity.
    - 1960's civil rights movement and feminism. These movements were subverted and used for nefarious purposes that have hurt EVERYONE. Yeah America wasn't always fair, I get it.
    - Americas welfare system. Yeah lets reward fatherless homes, that'll end well!
    - Genetics, culture. Why do Asians score highest on IQ test on average? Asian privilege? Unpopular opinion but we are not all equal. Just go travel America, you'll see.
    - American media and television including the music industry. Everything 1980's to 2020 where cardi b teaches our daughters to be whores while she is celebrated for being strong and brave, she even got to interview a presidential nominee.

Poverty, upbringing and education may be at play here but there are many, many other Americans who grew up fatherless, poor and borderline abused who now live good lives raising families the right way. You can't blame the ridiculous level of crime and welfare addiction on just this.

Ill pass on the solution bait. If I had a viable solution id sure let everyone know! Maybe we can brainstorm here?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If things are to get better and in my opinion they have been, it will not because of any thing that Biden/Harris are or will be doing.
    Needs to be done by Black Community. People can only be helped so much. Then one has to be willing to work twice as hard to get there, lay off the booze, and think.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dear Karen :p,

Why? Well that could go on for awhile, but a few thoughts..

- The era of Modernism in post 1920's America has led to the widespread decline of family values and belief in Christianity.
    - 1960's civil rights movement and feminism. These movements were subverted and used for nefarious purposes that have hurt EVERYONE. Yeah America wasn't always fair, I get it.
    - Americas welfare system. Yeah lets reward fatherless homes, that'll end well!
    - Genetics, culture. Why do Asians score highest on IQ test on average? Asian privilege? Unpopular opinion but we are not all equal. Just go travel America, you'll see.
    - American media and television including the music industry. Everything 1980's to 2020 where cardi b teaches our daughters to be whores while she is celebrated for being strong and brave, she even got to interview a presidential nominee.

Poverty, upbringing and education may be at play here but there are many, many other Americans who grew up fatherless, poor and borderline abused who now live good lives raising families the right way. You can't blame the ridiculous level of crime and welfare addiction on just this.

Ill pass on the solution bait. If I had a viable solution id sure let everyone know! Maybe we can brainstorm here?

nailed it...

Top Bottom