• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • series70fan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have two shotguns that my mother in law wants me to try to sell. I am not a shotgun guy. I have some but they’re as old as me. The first one is a Remington 1148 s/n 5174XXX 12ga 2-3/4” no rib. It has a 28” modified barrel it is rough but shoots flawlessly. The second is a Stevens 940 or 94C 12 gauge single barrel. It has a 30” barrel. I’m thinking it’s full choke. I can text pictures if you guys could help me put a value on them.
    Thanks
    Tim

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Go to gunbroker see what people want and then see what they really sale for, then take about 10 to 20 % off that is about what it would cost to sale it on gunbroker. and that would be a good place start. The other thing is found some one that wants them. That is what I try to work from. Just my 5 cents jj

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Will tell you they don't bring much, wasn't made very lone and the 1100 took over. from what you have said about the condition. I would say from about 150 to 175 and about 75.00 They are worth more as parts sad to say to some one redoing grandpa,s old gun just my 5 cents jj

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    From what you said about condition of the 1148 oneshot is spot on price. There are some collectors out there but the 12 ga is the easiest one to find and collectors want them in mint condition. The other one is just a shooter and single shot 12 ga just don't bring very much, maybe 50 bucks.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Pictures wi
    Go to gunbroker see what people want and then see what they really sale for, then take about 10 to 20 % off that is about what it would cost to sale it on gunbroker. and that would be a good place start. The other thing is found some one that wants them. That is what I try to work from. Just my 5 cents jj

on gunbroker you can search sold items。

762x54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I did a search of sold items on Gunbroker for you. The cheapest 11-48 I saw sold for $355.00 back in August. A Stevens 94 with a
    broken hammer spur sold for $85.00. I hope this helps.
    Bill

Top Bottom