Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Hell's Angels Started the Minn Floyd Riots...Wow just wow

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Jpyritz

Reaction score
I call bullshit on the whole story, of course they are going to try and find some effing way to turn this white supremacy. *Rolling my damn eyes* I bet it was white supremacy that made them loot the Nike stores too. Those flat screen TVs needed to be liberated from the concentration camps called target. Even if they wanna stretch and say this dude started the first fire, does that mean everyone else gets to do it to cause it wouldn’t be fair for him to burn stuff and not them?

wildrider666

Reaction score
What an influential individual! Actually, if you read the time lines there were violent protests on May 26th and 27th and several buildings were torched on the second night . FD Responses during riots are based on access/LE protection: the Auto Zone was the first one that they could get to but it was fully involved by then.

So we have one Hell's Angel above and 13 of 20 Antifa arrests in Portland were TEACHERS below. Lol

FrommerStop

Reaction score
The op story will need more facts to back it up for it to be credible.

MINNEAPOLIS — Police say
Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through an emailed tip last week, Christensen said. ( Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen )
The below I believe
Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the investigation
remains open and active and that he could not confirm the name of the person involved.
No one has been arrested. I think that they will arrest someone, but not get a conviction.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
I call bullshit on the whole story, of course they are going to try and find some effing way to turn this white supremacy. *Rolling my damn eyes* I bet it was white supremacy that made them loot the Nike stores too. Those flat screen TVs needed to be liberated from the concentration camps called target. Even if they wanna stretch and say this dude started the first fire, does that mean everyone else gets to do it to cause it wouldn’t be fair for him to burn stuff and not them?

yeah, I don't buy it either....

Reactions: FLT
Toggle Sidebar