• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bronxbomber252

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey all, I lived in Pensacola for a year and a half and have always been into shooting but never got around to getting my own guns until recently. I am currently about to move to Valdosta GA, I found this forum when looking for FL CCW training for my wife and I (I am legally a Palm Beach resident, but really only on paper, my legal address is my dad's place as I am in the Air Force). I have been PM'ing oneshot and am going to be training with him before I leave.

We currently have a pair of 9mm Walther PPQ's (pics in handgun pic thread)

bronxbomber252

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome. Go Yanks

Glad someone got the reference! I grew up in NY, and lived in NJ for 6 years. The crazy laws there and lack of money growing up there were a big reason I waited until recently to buy my own guns, I used to just go with friends and buy them a few boxes of ammo.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im from Upstate NY myself, am actually up here visiting family as we speak. Heading to the City this weekend..

There is a small sporting goods store here and they have all the long guns and ammo you would want. Just picked up another 1k of 9mm today..

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome to the site! Once you see Oneshot's training setup, you won't want to leave :D.

bronxbomber252

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, Moody Air Force Base is just north of Valdosta. It is home to the 23d Wing (the Flying Tigers) which consists of a fighter groups which has 2 Squadrons of A-10 Warthogs, and a Rescue Group which consists of 1 squadron each of HH-60G Pavehawks, HC-130P Kings, and Pararescuemen.

I am an HC-130P Navigator.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi i'm in Ashburn just north of you. Exit 82 on I75. Did a tandem skydive out of a C130 once. Sure is easyer to get off that ramp than crawling out of a Sesna 172. Some fighter jocks have playing overhead the last couple of days around here but they weren't A10s Eyes aren't good enought to tell anymore what they were ,but they can sure mess up a putt

Top Bottom