• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Houston Gun Holsters

Shooter
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are a 30 year-old-holsters manufacturing company settled in Fort Lauderdale since 2014.

We produce a wide range of holsters made from Original Kydex, Nylon (injected) and our best seller: Eco-Leather holsters and holders. Eco-Leather is a soft material that resembles leather in appearance and texture and above all they are so comfortable that you won't even feel you are carrying.
    Our commitment is based on Comfort, Security and Quality together with a Responsive Customer Service at REAL competitive prices.

For all our new Friends from Gulf Coast Gun Forum who visit our site, we have a 10%OFF + FREE SHIPPING with code GCGT at checkout.

NEW PRODUCTS:
    * IWB OPTIC CUT ECO-LEATHER HOLSTERS
    * IWB ECO-LEATHER HOLSTERS WITH MAG HOLDER

Houston Gun Holsters

Shooter
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am in the market for a new holster for my carry gun. Haven't been too happy with the ones I've been using for the past 3 years. Maybe I'll look into these guys. Welcome to the forum guys!
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I forgot to add that all our products have 100% warranty! Also, easy returns and refunds if you are not happy with the holster. Regards

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Let’s see some pictures, please.

Houston Gun Holsters

Shooter
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We have a variety of different holsters, our best sellers are:

* Eco- Leather Holsters: Eco - Leather is a soft material that resembles leather in texture and appearence (but it is NOT leather). It is extremely comfortable, sweat resistant and durable. As we all know, the clip plays an important role.. noone wants to withraw the gun together with the holster! So, our clip is sturdy and flexible but hard; it will work perfectly well in a risky situation. These are mostly multifit and there are lots of models available: iwb, optic cut, tuckable, pancakes, ankle, holster with mag holder, double clip, etc

* IWB Original Kydex Holsters: We produce matte black and carbon fiber holsters that unlike most kydex holsters, they offer an adjustable cant, adjustable retention, and an integrated concealment wing that provides comfort and concealment. To make them even better, we line them inside to protect the finish of your gun.

I'm attachinng some pictures for you to see a little more. Please feel free to contact us or visit our web site: www.houstongunholsters.com

Attachments

• images web.jpeg
      images web.jpeg
      213.4 KB · Views: 112
    • WhatsApp Image 2019-10-18 at 5.04.49 PM.jpeg
      WhatsApp Image 2019-10-18 at 5.04.49 PM.jpeg
      359.6 KB · Views: 112
    • sinlge magpouch &double clip.jpeg
      sinlge magpouch &double clip.jpeg
      103.3 KB · Views: 108
    • WhatsApp Image 2021-03-16 at 12.09.04 PM (1).jpeg
      WhatsApp Image 2021-03-16 at 12.09.04 PM (1).jpeg
      101.1 KB · Views: 105
    • IMG-20190429-WA0016.jpg
      IMG-20190429-WA0016.jpg
      233.5 KB · Views: 116
    • optic cut.jpeg
      optic cut.jpeg
      102.1 KB · Views: 117
    • Brown.jpeg
      Brown.jpeg
      187.7 KB · Views: 106

Houston Gun Holsters

Shooter
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the code, I’m going to check you guys out and make a purchase this week. Another reason why this forum is awesome.
    Thanks to you! Any questions you may have you can write and we will reply as soon as possible! Thanks again!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I might try some of your soft holsters for inside the waist band. They are economical and I can see if I like them or not. I have been using the more expensive holsters by Dale F. that are are very good holsters, but they are hard lol.

Houston Gun Holsters

Shooter
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I might try some of your soft holsters for inside the waist band. They are economical and I can see if I like them or not. I have been using the more expensive holsters by Dale F. that are are very good holsters, but they are hard lol.
    Thanks for considering our brand! You'll not regret it! Have a great day!

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Thanks for considering our brand! You'll not regret it! Have a great day!
    Good afternoon . I looked on the website for any kind of holster for a couple of Zastava EZ9 pistols , but didn’t see any . Would a holster that fits a 226 with rails suffice ? Do you make a holster for an EZ 9 ? Thank you ?

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    We have a variety of different holsters, our best sellers are:

* Eco- Leather Holsters: Eco - Leather is a soft material that resembles leather in texture and appearence (but it is NOT leather). It is extremely comfortable, sweat resistant and durable. As we all know, the clip plays an important role.. noone wants to withraw the gun together with the holster! So, our clip is sturdy and flexible but hard; it will work perfectly well in a risky situation. These are mostly multifit and there are lots of models available: iwb, optic cut, tuckable, pancakes, ankle, holster with mag holder, double clip, etc

* IWB Original Kydex Holsters: We produce matte black and carbon fiber holsters that unlike most kydex holsters, they offer an adjustable cant, adjustable retention, and an integrated concealment wing that provides comfort and concealment. To make them even better, we line them inside to protect the finish of your gun.

I'm attachinng some pictures for you to see a little more. Please feel free to contact us or visit our web site: www.houstongunholsters.com
    Hello, any holsters for a Zastava EZ 9 ? Preferably OWB . Either leather or kydex . Thank you.

Houston Gun Holsters

Shooter
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello, any holsters for a Zastava EZ 9 ? Preferably OWB . Either leather or kydex . Thank you.

Hey NavCorman, thanks for writing to us!

IN/OUT we have the CHMA LG .You can use it IWB or OWB by changing the clip.
    We don't have Kydex for the EZ9
    Then the Eco-leather which is IWB, you should go for the CHP 57B
    OWB, we have the ML21 (Marshall Line in Nylon) - In this case, we'll have to try it, if it does not fit you can always return it and be refunded.

I hope any of these help! If it does, don't forget to use your special CODE at checkout: GCGF for a 15%off + Free Shipping.

Regards,

PJ

Top Bottom