HD Tactical

Have you heard of Ironman 3 Gun Competition?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You say you want more trigger time and you've got too much ammo at home that needs to be used and you don't want to just walk a few steps on a bay and say you shot a stage, well then you better take a look at Ironman 3 Gun competition. I haven't heard of it, but just learned about it. Former Top Shot competitor Chris Cereno was followed through the match and they used see-saws, zip lines to engage a plate rack, playground slides, golf carts from which you're shooting at targets and you may fire 300 rounds before lunch on the first day of shooting, shooting a whole stage non-dominant hand only. Steel targets throwing clays, 18 target plate racks, long-distance rifle, hooo - whee !! Ain't for wimps and you better "have it togethter" Shooting from under a vehicle, over a vehicle, reload and reload and reload, bring up your substitute long gun due to malfunctions and jams. Just keep shooting and keep shooting. I got tired just watching him on tv. Saw it on Gun Talk Television today.
    http://www.mgmironman.com/

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got tired of watching the vids because they kept repeating themselves. Did look like fun if I was about 30 years younger.

Top Bottom