Has This Been Picked Up By National Media?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I guess it’s not a “mass shooting”, nor a “hate crime”; he was a minority and the victims where non-minorities. Even his family said he’s had mental issues but no one took his guns away. Former NFL‘er so it’s a CTE (non) issue. Nothing to see, move along folks.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's my understanding the Doctor stopped writing drug Rx for him. Dad blames football but probably didn't when the cash was rolling in. Excuse, excuses: just another BG that couldnt get his fix and criminally acted out. If he knew what a Red light and Green light meant while driving, he knew Stop - Go and Right from Wrong.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The racial makeup of this mass shooting has been kept fairly quiet which is interesting after the racial hype of the Atlanta massage parlor shooting and so many others. I also find it amusing that these news reports, even fox, is pushing for the CTE excuse pretty hard, seems like they are looking to make the killer a victim of sorts.

These propaganda media companies need to be shut the F down. Even Fox.. I had Fox news on in the background at a unit I was working in yesterday and holy shit some of the daytime commentators are race baiting idiots. I haven't watched daytime Fox in ages it was an eye opener.

Southalabama

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    24 hour news channels created the need for “content” which isn’t always news. It’s opinion from the right or left designed to engage you where you watch more “content” and more commercials which pays the bills.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Football is a violent sport. The players know the risk they are taking in exchange for big rewards.
    So don’t accept the big money and then whine when you have problems. It’s nobody’s fault but your own.
    This was an odd case. Last I heard there was no connection between the doctor and the shooter.
    Has anybody heard different?

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Football is a violent sport. The players know the risk they are taking in exchange for big rewards.
    So don’t accept the big money and then whine when you have problems. It’s nobody’s fault but your own.
    This was an odd case. Last I heard there was no connection between the doctor and the shooter.
    Has anybody heard different?
    Earlier news said the murderer was a prior patient of the doctor. In the mean time there has been another police/minority shooting in Minnesota. I'm not sure if the MSM race baiting or the looting started first...It was almost instantaneous.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    24 hour news channels created the need for “content” which isn’t always new

Earlier news said the murderer was a prior patient of the doctor. In the mean time there has been another police/minority shooting in Minnesota. I'm not sure if the MSM race baiting or the looting started first...It was almost instantaneous.
    Would that be the global minority or the American propagandized minority?

Latest posts

Top Bottom