Gunsmith

zdiver99

Expert
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any recommendation on a gunsmith that can remove a broken scope mount screw? Will need somebody that has and can use easy-out, and not screw up the threads. Looking for somebody that can get it done ASAP, not next month. Thanks for the input.
<

RackinRay

Master
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Any recommendation on a gunsmith that can remove a broken scope mount screw? Will need somebody that has and can use easy-out, and not screw up the threads. Looking for somebody that can get it done ASAP, not next month. Thanks for the input.

Call, do not send message, for quicker contact. JJ, 85zero-57two-6six11.

streamylc

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this to be considered an open endorsement of sorts? (Can I contact him too with my current needs? )

Been to 5 different gunsmiths/armorers within a 40 mile radius over the last handful of months, and its become apparent to me that none (shops at least) take gunsmithing too seriously.... been a nightmare on numerous fronts, including having a $70 sling "disappear" while at one.... I miss my gunsmith back in Abq, NM badly (shout out @Charlie's Hunting & Fishing).... and am looking to find a replacement for him in my firearms side of life, lol....

I keep coming across mentions of Uber's, but ive had a handful of firearms transferred there and every time the subject hits (Justin?) Says they dont do armorer/building services(?) (Maybe just handguns?, ive only asked on the rifle/AR front)

RackinRay

Master
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is this to be considered an open endorsement of sorts? (Can I contact him too with my current needs? )

Been to 5 different gunsmiths/armorers within a 40 mile radius over the last handful of months, and its become apparent to me that none (shops at least) take gunsmithing too seriously.... been a nightmare on numerous fronts, including having a $70 sling "disappear" while at one.... I miss my gunsmith back in Abq, NM badly (shout out @Charlie's Hunting & Fishing).... and am looking to find a replacement for him in my firearms side of life, lol....

I keep coming across mentions of Uber's, but ive had a handful of firearms transferred there and every time the subject hits (Justin?) Says they dont do armorer/building services(?) (Maybe just handguns?, ive only asked on the rifle/AR front)

Call JJ and see if he can help you.

Top Bottom