Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Gunsmith recommendations Gulfbreeze/Navarre

kirbwrx

Expert
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation on who to use in this area? I want a FSP handguard installed but don't have all the tools to do it. Also not sure if the pins in the FSP are seized in there or not so would rather it be done correctly the first time. Thanks in advance.

War-Buff

What, Me Worry?
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Oak Ridge range in Gulf Breeze has a gunsmith. Eric is a very nice fellow, but I really don't know about his skill level.

edited to add....just meaning that I have no personal experience.

Last edited:

kirbwrx

Expert
Reaction score
Oak Ridge is where I am leaning but they have a two week lead time right now. Might just drop it there anyway. Thanks for the info.

Boardfeet

Expert
Reaction score
Google Rumblwepnz.
Howard is in East Milton. Not too far from Navarre.
His skill level is HIGH!
By Appt. only
Give him a call.

War-Buff

What, Me Worry?
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Just for the record, I'm in no way implying that Eric's skill level is low, I just mean I have no personal knowledge.

edruken

Expert
Reaction score
Eric does fine work, but he doesn't have the tools to do super advanced stuff (slide milling, etc), for me he has done up to sight staking and fitting of parts on a 1911. I'm satisfied with his work, although it's always about 4-5 weeks for turn around time in the years I've known him. So unless you need milling or mayor modifications to the firearm he's good

For faster ar stuff i know there's a guy with a small shop near the navarre beach bridge walmart that does that stuff. Forgot his name though

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom