• ACE402

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know anything about OK city, but when/where I grew up, there would have been no guys if/when feds showed up; city cops would have gotten their share, too. Smells like another false flag op to me. Gotta give the public plenty of "reason" to depise guns, and turn on those who don't. You are easa for or against us, yah?

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I posted this same topic yesterday lol There fraud some where here I'm just not smart enough to figure it out. If they were manufacture damaged guns why not go back to manufacture for warranty service. If there used out of warranty they could still be sold as parts and even damaged receivers or SN parts can me sold damaged. So why not have a gunsmith special junk bin where those "broken" firearms could be bought for idk $25-$50 and people can build/fix/assembly themselves. So some how these "broken" guns are worth more to someone just bring "GONE" then bring sold.....IDK some kinda fraud but idk what

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Or the liberal falae flag look how lack a daisy these despicable gun sellers are they just throw weapons of mass destruction in dumpster for kids and gangs to find BLAH BLSH BLAH could very well be that but it sticks to high heaven imho.

Top Bottom